1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Chancing MOTOWN MICK in the opener at Sandown @ 11/1
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.50 Greyville - IKNOW - Don't like the main 3 at the prices, don't like the newcomers and don't like the rag. LUCIUS FOX was 16's early, but has opened 6's so no value there. Pretty much process of elimination to select the pick, though he was short on all 3 starts to date and looks to have some ability at 25's.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5.25 Greyville - FAV does look strong, but not for me at 2's on. Picking 3 to try and beat her -

BARBARA at 16's
    TANDABANTU at 33's
    KEHILA at 40's
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

6.00 Greyville - Q BEHIND ME - Fair effort last time, goes well on the surface and definite EW shout at 10's

7.40 Greyville - KARATAGE - Decent Poly horse and ran well last time form a poor draw. Better drawn today and definite chance at 12's.

7.45 Punchestown - BOOT CAMP - Nicely bred sort, with fair from to date and should appreciate the greater stamina test today at 20's

8.10 Greyville - ICED UP - Been off the boil for a while now, but has got previous Poly form and potentially very well handicapped at 28's
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

6.35 Greyville - SILVER CENT and POIVRE - Couple of EW shouts at 25's and 40's respectively.
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

7.10 Greyville - Combination FC / TC with these -

LA SUERTA DE MATAR at 10's
    LIGHTHOUSE LADY at 16's
    PERFIDIA at 33's
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Saturday 28th April

11.30 Turffontein - LITTLE ROCK - Looks quite nicely bred and is the jockey's only scheduled ride on the card ( might sneak one in as a reserve later on ) Was never going to be short, but a bit surprised to see the early 80's on offer.

12.05 Turffontein - HYPER JET - Should be a breeze for the FAV at the weights, but race looks to lack any real strength in depth. MERGER could surprise back off a long break at 50's, but preference is for HJ at 33's, who should go better today on good ground.

12.40 Turffontein - COLOMBINA - Weakened late " against the boys " last time but has solid form prior to that against her own sex and can hopefully bounce back today. Runs this c & d well, has bagged a good draw and the yard is in fair nick at 10's.

1.15 Turffontein - LAURENT DU VAR - Only career win came on this track and remains a lightly raced sort at 50's.

2.25 Turffontein - SEAL MY FATE - Aiming too high last time, but ran well for a long way and the form has been franked. Could try to make all at 12's
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.50 Kenilworth - RUSSET AIR - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable is in good form and had a 50/1 winner last night. Is the trainer's 2nd string, but she does often pop up with these types and definite EW appeal at 14's.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

My eldest and son in law own a 5% share in Stynes, runs in the 4.40.

This is the best i could get out of him

Capture.PNG

No use whatsoever but i've had a couple of quid each way @ a drifting 12/1
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.35 Ripon - DANCE LEGEND - Once raced, possible improver at 12's
  11. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5.15 Sandown - MYSTIC SKY - Fairly versatile as regards trip / ground and whilst possibly not up to this level, do think he can run a fair race at 40's.

5.35 Punchestown - MARI DEVIE - Dangerous now back up in trip at 16's.

8.30 Wolverhampton - LIFE OF LUXURY - Still a maiden, but does have ability and has some useful c & d efforts to his name. Probably gonna pop up sometime, hopefully tonight at 28's
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Great shout on DANCE LEGEND, Samoan.

I'm joining you on LIFE OF LUXURY in the 8.30 with REINE DES MIRACLES @ 12/1
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

MARI DEVIE also won nicely at 16's. Gotta go with yours Punter in the 8.30 and also adding THECORNISHBARRON at 33's
    Punter likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

A small e.w bet on NORMANDY BLUE @ 10/1 in the 7.15
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Caught me a bit on the hop there Punt, but certainly plenty of money for NB. Looking for the miracle again, by adding CANDIDATE at 7's and BOB'S GIRL at 33's
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

7.30 Wolves - BE PERFECT - All or nothing type, but certainly not out of it on best form and happy taking the chance at 33's
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done with CANDIDATE and nice place with BE PERFECT.

Hard to find anything else above 9/1 in the next couple so I'm adding more on REINE DES MIRACLES in the 8.30
  18. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.00 Wolverhampton - Going with 4 in this one, mainly to small stakes / combination Forecast -

KEIR HARDIE at 12's
    HOOTT at 25's
    EXCELABIT at 33's
    WORLD BREAKER at 100's
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.15 Doncaster - SANDYTOWN and WIDE ACCLAIM - S'T showed a bit in maidens and initial mark looks fair at 14's. WA is on stable debut and is bred to do better. Don't mind taking a punt at 33's.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Having said that, just joined you on KEIR HARDIE @ 11/1 and TINOS @ 28/1