1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wednesday 9th May

12.10 Kenilworth - COZY CHESTNUT - Nicely bred newcomer at 66's.

12.50 Kenilworth - CANDOLIM and CLOUDED HILL - Couple of nicely bred debutantes at 14's and 20's respectively.

2.15 Happy Valley - CALIFORNIA ELITE - Not found his form yet in 3 HK starts to date, but better than those suggest. Good draw in 4 and likes to be prominent, so hopefully can hold a decent position at 33's.

3.10 Kelso - MINSTRAL ROYAL - Better ground today a big plus and the first time cheekpieces can give him a boost at 10's.

6.25 Wolverhampton - NAVARRO PRINCESS - FAV when last seen in December. Blinkers added, up in trip and does look one of the more interesting runners at 10's.

6.45 Fontwell - GENERAL ALLENBY - Beaten a fair way on hurdle debut, but any improvement gives him at minimum a place chance. Top 2 in the betting are quite exposed and not convinced by any of the others, so overall happy going with GA at 16's.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Thursday 10th May

11.55 Vaal - REPENT - Nicely bred sort who showed up for a long way on debut. Did fade badly that day, but should have strengthened up for the run and not sure he should be 66's.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.30 Vaal - NOORDHOEK PLAYER - DUDLEY DIAMOND, initially caught my eye ( 7th and 9th on only 2 runs to date, but form of last run franked and Strydom booked ) but just looks a bit short at 6's. Forecast material though and backing it alongside NF. Poor last time on first start in the region, but would have needed that run. Form prior to that has a solid look about it and should strip fitter today at 16's.

1.05 Vaal - RAIN BLOSSOM - Handler's 2nd string on form, but the stable jockey takes the ride at 14's.

1.40 Vaal - BLAZING WINTER - Handicapper has been slow to relent, but finally giving this one a chance at 10's.

2.15 Vaal - ROUGE ALLURE - Back up in trip today and runs the track very well at 14's.

2.50 Vaal - THINK TWICE - Would have need the run last time when back off a long break, but went well for a long way. Will strip fitter today and remains lightly raced at 20's.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.45 Huntingdon - LE DAUPHIN - Failed to make the anticipated progress in handicaps last year, but top stable perseveres and wouldn't be a surprise to see him fare better this year. Back off a break today, but still has possibilities at 11's.

4.05 Chester - ANTHEM OF PEACE - Stable's generally improve for the run and this one also has the plum draw at 20's.

5.30 Tipperary - NINJA NELLY - Rules debut for this one who is quite nicely related and represents both an under - rated jockey and trainer at 66's.

8.30 Tipperary - LIAR'S DICE - Third on point debut last month and looks nicely enough bred to make an impact under rules. As is the norm nowadays, has a Mullins runner to beat, but happy taking that chance at 25's.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.45 Worcester - FOLLOW THE SWALLOW - Distance issues and soft ground been against this one lately and has plummeted down the weights. Suitable trip today and ground ideal, so would figure to see a bit more at 14's.
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.25 Worcester - KATEBIRD and CUP OF GOLD - Looks an average event and not sure about the top 2 in the market, so going with this pair at 25's and 40's respectively.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've had SINFONIETTA, come up on my tracker but i forgot to leave a note. It might of been mentioned on here before?

Runs in the 6.45 at Nottingham. I'm on @ 12.00 (Ladbrokes BP)
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

On yours Punt and also gone for a few more at decent prices -

5.15 Chester - SUEGIOO - Getting on a bit now, but recent runs still pretty fair and runs the track well and gets the trip. Fair EW shout at 12's.

5.30 Rasen - WELLAND and MUTAKKER - The former looks nicely bred on debut at 33's and the latter ran OK on debut and should improve. Not sure why he is 66's.

6.15 Nottingham - FLORIA TOSCA - Makes plenty of appeal on pedigree and the trainer does well with his 3yo's and can get one ready. Could easily get involved at 25's.

7.05 Ascot - JELLMOOD - Slow pace against him last time, but switch back to turf a help as is the addition of a tongue - tie. Shade big for me at 18's.

7.40 Ascot - ACES - Recent form all in France, but was a fair juvenile for Charlie Hills. Makes his debut for the Ian Williams yard tonight and has been gelded since last seen. Risky, but happy taking the chance at 33's.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Was it you that tipped it up last time Samoan? Pretty sure somebody did but the search engine found no results.
    Good luck later, i'm just settling down to the racing now so sure to follow these.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Joining you on this and the other R.Fahey runner Angel Gabriel
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

SUEGIOO flying at the finish but was given far too much to do from last place!
  12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

If it wins, then yes it was me
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5.35 Greyville - DISCOURSE - One on, One off at the moment, but based on that should run OK today. Impossible to completely discount at 25's given he is off bottom weight, with a decent claimer booked.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol:lol
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

6.10 Greyville - IDEAL DUEL - Needed both her comeback runs and remains fairly weighted at 10's.

6.45 Greyville - GORGEOUS GUEST - Athandiwe Mgudlwa ( going to ask Punt for the pronunciation ) has ridden this one on all 13 starts to date, but today is on Biker Babe. For me the new jockey is better and from a middle draw, I see this one trying to make all at 12's.

7.15 Greyville - FIRE THE ROCKET - Fair form prior to this short break and hopefully will reap the benefits of this at 10's.

8.20 Greyville - SCHOOL RUN - Two years since a win for this one, but remains in good form and the handicapper continues to give him a chance. Nice draw to work from and versatile as regards tactics, so definite EW chance at 14's.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3rd and 4th respectively, both getting within a length of the winner. First 2 certainly bred to be decent, so form of the race could be worth watching
    Punter likes this.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Not sure why BEATBYBEATBYBEAT Should be a double figure price, in the 7.20. Flew home down the outside last time.
    I'm on, each way @ 10/1
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

2nd, also a rule 4.
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

7.50 Greyville - OAKDENE and SKY VEGAS - Couple of solid looking EW shot's, both at 14's. Also adding ASTROMAN for the Tricast.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Saturday 12th May

9.05 Sha - Tin - ENJOYABLE SUCCESS - May need a class drop to show, but form over here for Hugo Palmer was of a good level and any reproduction of that would have him go close. Fair draw to work with and simply could not resist the fixed price of 150.