1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.05 Sha - Tin - LOOKING GOOD and LUCKY MASTER - Going with this pair of " rags " at 25's and 33's respectively.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.05 - Just added MAJESTIC DRAGON at 80's
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.35 Sha - Tin - GINO SEVERINI - Ex Irish horse whose HK debut after 300 days off was a fair effort. Should be able to build on that and the 40's looks big to me.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.10 Sha - Tin - MR WEALTH - Ex Marco Botti and had a quiet debut on the dirt track in April. 3 from 6 whilst in England and looked versatile in regards to track, trip and ground. Looked fit in the paddocks, but did look to have his quirks. Obviously risky on only his 2nd HK start and may simply need more time to acclimatize, but could not ignore the fixed price of 51.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.50 Ripon - CAWTHORNE LAD - Nicely bred sort and the stable can get debut winners at 18's

2.20 Ripon - OPTIMICKSTICKHILL - Back off a short break, but the pick of her 2017 form wouldn't see her far away at 28's.

2.45 Market Rasen - LONDONIA - Fair third in big field at Huntingdon on return from a layoff and should be able to build on that at 10's.

3.00 Limerick - SEABOARD and ALL ABOUT ALFIE - More promise than ability with Seaboard and not sure what AAA has left. Still EW appeal with both at 16's and 25's respectively.
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.45 Sha - Tin - IMPERIAL GALLENTRY - Useful sort who probably needs a drop into class 3 company before he shows again. Race should be run to suit however and this one should be finishing fast. Been left too much to do in recent runs, but Neil Callen takes over and hopefully can sit this one closer. Definitely a genuine outsider, but the fixed price of 151, simply looks too big.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.50 Turffontein - BREACH OF TRUST - Flood of NR's today over in South Africa ( not sure why ) and so odds are still not up. 5 of the original 12 don't go, but do see BOT still being a working man's price. Ran well under a moderate workrider last time and should be able to improve on that.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.00 Turffontein - JUANITA - Last couple of visits here read well and overall fair recent form. The 2 unexposed ones look dangerous, but happy with the pick at 10's

3.25 Turffontein - CATALUGA - Last 2 efforts were both below par, but were rare instances of this one running badly over c & d. Handicapper has given this one a chance today and really should not be 22's this field.
  9. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.10 Stratford - ROCKET RONNIE at 33's
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wins for LOOKING GOOD over in Hong Kong at an official 37/1 ( as reported on the Racing Post Website ) BREACH OF TRUST over in South Africa and ALL ABOUT ALFIE at 20's in Ireland. MR WEALTH was the disappointing one as was anchored at the back for way too long before finishing very strongly. Really should of placed minimum.
    Punter likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Picked a few out today, but of the bigger priced i've chanced a couple of first time out runners.

2.15 THE MACKEM BULLET @ 35/1. Rank outsider in the field but trainer/joc combination had 25/1 2yo newcomer win last week.

3.35 GRAND COMPANY @ 28/1. Well related and from a good northern yard who can ready a newcomer. Up against it but place prospect.
  12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good Luck Punt. Similar thinking for myself with the debutante's -

2.05 Redcar - MY UKULELE at 20's

2.15 Carlisle - LEWIS SLACK at 25's

5.35 Redcar - TROOP at 40's

6.45 Windsor - SHINING at 40's
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.15 Carlisle - Added yours Punt, along with MOSS GIRL for a decent potential forecast.
  14. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Added NO RANSOM late on at 100's in the 2.05
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck to you too Samoan. Hopefully a good day for us. Will join you on yours.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.45 Flamingo Park - FAV just about opposable at the price and going with these 3 instead -

JOEY PIPER at 11's
    AHEAD OF TRAFFIC at 11's
    SUDDEN SURPRISE at 66's
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.15 Flamingo Park - DREAM LEADER and EXCLUSIVELY TRENDY - Can give both a squeak at 40's.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done with TROOP, Samoan. I had a good e.w single on it and also had it going on to SHINING. Cant believe we've been done in a photo for the places there. Very unlucky.
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

The Punter " photo finish curse " continues. Only good thing is that I did not watch either race live. Both ran well, which is all you can ask, but these finishes can grind you down a bit.

Playing in 2 more races tonight -

8.00 Leicester - Picking 3 EW's out along with FC / TC -

RAILPORT DOLLY ( Not convinced by the drop in trip, but has shown potential in all 4 starts to date at 14's )
    LADY MARIGOLD ( Stable in fair nick and would have needed it last time. Fair chance for me at 16's )
    ASHEENA ( Money around for her last time when on handicap debut, but the combination of the 6f trip and her challenging wide, did count against her. Up in class today, but remains unexposed and can challenge at 33's, getting weight all round )

8.15 Windsor - VERDIGRIS - Another newcomer today, this time at 50's.
    Punter likes this.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yay! The curse is broken. Silca Mistress wins a 3 way photo to save my day. Just.