1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

2011 Rugby Union World Cup Betting

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Aug 23, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I think Wales will make the final, think they'll do France.

Think of Pie's TDP avatar, Traeth, that tache is a listed building :D
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I loved Victoria Principal, what a beauty back in the day!

I've just seen this traeth, thought you might appreciate it...

[​IMG]
  3. Snodser

Snodser New Member

I don't think that quite right traeth. I can't see Scotland & England cheering you on that much, as for the Island of Ireland? meahh [​IMG]

Nobody has ever hated Wales though, despite what they seem to think on Glwad [​IMG]. You could have a serious dislike of France & England 'cos they are bigger & tend to get to finals at club & country level etc etc [​IMG], but no you can't say anyone hates Wales [​IMG].

Now if you had said that others "generally Ignore" Wales well, then you'd have been spot on [​IMG]
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

hi snods ,

good to hear from you ,

I've still got my two day smile on , it may last another few days the mood I'm in

what your take on the french camp?
  5. Pie-chucker

Pie-chucker Member

An Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a bar...

to watch Wales in the World Cup Final.
    ---

There's some Aus +8 around for the weekend, which is worth taking while it lasts.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

The only French camp i know is Jean-Paul Gaultier.
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

another one
    the Welshman was in New Zealand

Did you notice the French and English kits were very similar, almost identical- except for the cocks were on the inside of the English strip.

OK Manu this is how you play deck cricket...I'm batting, Tinds is wickie, Cuets is bowling and you're fielding at deep square leg...well, don't just stand there ...off you go.

Before leaving Auckland the England team visisted the local Childrens hospital. 'These days are great for us, it give us a chance to give something back to those less fortunate than ourselves' said 7 year old Edward Gavins who was nursing a broken leg.
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Somebody close that fucking bridge :lol
  9. traeth

traeth Moderator

It's gone quiet this week , another nervous week for me , been apprehensive all week

had a red shirt day at work today , like many others in Wales

this is the only talking point this week

I'm on Wales , c'mon boys

Can't see past New Zealand -6 for Sunday
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I just came in here to wish you all the best but I hope the frogs fcuk you over now:wink
  11. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Whats with the banner at the bottom of this page :lol (can England win the world cup)
    I don't know much about Rugby Union but thought France would be favourites for this so was surprised to see them at 2.37 at Stan James.
    10 points for me on this on a gut instinct that this price is wrong. (sorry that I can't offer more insightful analysis on the various pros and cons of this)
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll be cheering on the Welsh boys in the morning. And just to make doubly sure I'm putting enough effort in, I've backed the fuckers as well.

For the sake of your health Traeth, don't look back to see what I backed last weekend.:wasnme

The Welsh national anthem is the only one in the world that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up -and that includes my own anthem. Not my own anthem as in "All hail ODM, he's the greatest in the world" Not that anthem. I mean the anthem of my country.

Perhaps you could type us out a phonetic version of it so that I can sing along to the telly Traeth?
  13. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

The Welsh, I'm with you as my grandfather would have wanted, c'mon boyos clap

Taken wales to win by up to 20,with Preston, Wimbledon & Notts County :unsure
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

put your anthem in on Spotify, ODM.....nada :unsure have I mispelt something ?

'Sing along to the telly' :lol it'll promptly be followed by swearing @ the fucker
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm Welsh for the day I tell you boyo. Me and my old mate Evans the quill, we'll be cheering on as loudly as any of you in the va leeees.

The va leees. That's how you speak over the old dyke there. I love it.

Obviously that was a southern va leeees. The cunts up north talk like they're just about to be sick.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Swoops this is a serious thread. We shouldn't be reducing it to the level of farce.

In fact, forget that - England beat us to it
  17. slick

slick Administrator

What banner Colbro:naughty

I was also suprised to see France as the outsiders and was very tempted in the week to back them but as i want to see Wales win I just couldn't do it as it would spoil the game for me.

Come on the Boyos!! and to show my support even more I'm going for a leak.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

So Flower of Scotland doesn't do it for you either ODM?
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I meant that as it doesn't do it for me either, I beginning to think even the Scots are getting a bit embarassed by it.
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Think it should be 'va-llees', ODM :unsure

I like this Rugby World Cup. You can get dicked, lose your money whilst you eat breakfast & still have plenty to chase your losses with as the early kick offs are still 2 hours away :ohwell

Fucked up my jogging something awful though, up and down them va-llees :lol

WTF's Lee ? :lookaround