1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

2012 Rugby Union Autumn Internationals

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Nov 6, 2012.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

these are the fixtures, a feast of rugby for 4 weekends

Saturday, 10 November 2012
    International Match
    England v Fiji, 14:30
    France v Australia, 20:00
    Ireland v South Africa, 17:30
    Italy v Tonga, 15:00
    Wales v Argentina, 14:30

Sunday, 11 November 2012
    International Match
    Scotland v New Zealand, 14:30

Friday, 16 November 2012
    International Match
    Wales v Samoa, 19:30

Saturday, 17 November 2012
    International Match
    England v Australia, 14:30
    France v Argentina, 20:00
    Ireland A v Fiji, 17:30
    Italy v New Zealand, 14:00
    Scotland v South Africa, 14:30

Saturday, 24 November 2012
    International Match
    England v South Africa, 14:30
    France v Samoa, 17:00
    Ireland v Argentina, 14:00
    Italy v Australia, 18:00
    Scotland v Tonga, 15:00
    Wales v New Zealand, 17:15

Saturday, 1 December 2012
    International Match
    England v New Zealand, 14:30
    Wales v Australia, 14:30
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

To Win Match prices and the three way handicap fom betvic

Sat 10 Nov 14:00 Italy v Tonga 1.286 21 3.5
    Sat 10 Nov 14:30 England v Fiji 1.01 41 21
    Sat 10 Nov 14:30 Wales v Argentina 1.2 26 4.33
    Sat 10 Nov 17:30 Ireland v South Africa 2.2 21 1.615
    Sat 10 Nov 20:00 France v Australia 1.57 21 2.25

Sun 11 Nov 14:30 Scotland v New Zealand 17 51 1.012

3-Way Handicap

Sat 10 Nov 14:00 Italy (-8) v Tonga 1.91 17 1.91
    Sat 10 Nov 14:30 England (-32) v Fiji 1.91 17 1.91
    Sat 10 Nov 14:30 Wales (-10) v Argentina 1.91 17 1.91
    Sat 10 Nov 17:30 Ireland v South Africa (-3) 2.0 17 1.833
    Sat 10 Nov 20:00 France (-3) v Australia 1.91 17 1.91

Sun 11 Nov 14:30 Scotland v New Zealand (-26) 1.91 17 1.91
  3. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

England v South Africa [2.30pm]

Under 17.5pts @ 1.85 [Bwin] First Half Only

Should be dominated by the defences early doors

Stake,2pts
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

England 6-9 South Africa H.T. ... well done topdog, Flood missing those two pens was helpful
    Topdog likes this.
  5. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Thanks Bud

Didnt think there would be a try,hence the play

Profit,1.7ptsclap
  6. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

England v New Zealand [2.30pm]

Under 22.5pts @ 1.85 [Bwin] First Half Only

Think the hosts can stay with the All Blacks early doors

Stake,1pt
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

good luck with this bet top dog...hope that bug they caught will slow them down

I'm backing Wales today @ 2.5 with bet365
  8. traeth

traeth Moderator

another great rugby call for you topdog
    Topdog likes this.
  9. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Thanks mate

Glad it wasnt on the second half!
  10. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

12ptsclap
  11. 4PP

4PP Member

Hi folks. I see a lot of names on here that I recognize from The Daily Punt, seen, onedunme, slick & traeth you wily welshman!
    Good to see you're all going strong.

I'm obviously not a regular contributor on here so I would like the ask the mods if I may post a link?

Its for a podcast that a bunch of lads like yourselves, from several forums do on a weekly basis. All rugby obviously but the podcast is not linked to any one forum & not trying to spam..

I'd be lying if I said I've never taken part but not this week. No, we had a Englishman & a Kiwi amongst others so it was interesting :p .

Our regular host is on holidays so one of the lads took the mic, first time so a bit hesitant.but he did his best.

The chaps are looking for a Welshman to take part, traeth? could you be tempted??

We already have probably too many Irishmen, 1 French, 2 Scots(well, residents at least!) an Englishman & an All Black

Anyhoo, I'll check back later,

Cheers Guys :)
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Cant see a problem with your link , fire away , and welcome..:)
  13. 4PP

4PP Member

Many thanks winrew, I see the avatar has hardly changed!
  14. 4PP

4PP Member

Talking Rugby Podcast

Talking Rugby Episode 60 - I've only just sobered up!

This is episode 60 of Talking Rugby, where we look back on a shock win for England over New Zealand, Wales' last minute agony and the Rabo action of the weekend. We also review the Rugby World Cup draw and look ahead to the Heineken Cup. Alan hosts the show and is joined by Mike, Doc, Matt and William.

COMING UP ON THE SHOW:

0:00 - The team say hi!
    1:30 - England 38-21 New Zealand; New Zealand's biggest ever defeat to England.
    14:50 - Wales 12-14 Australia; Welsh Rugby at a very low point.
    19:00 - We review the draw for the 2015 Rugby World Cup:
    - Pool A: Australia, England, Wales, Oceania 1, Play-off winner
    - Pool B: South Africa, Samoa, Scotland, Asia 1, Americas 2
    - Pool C: New Zealand, Argentina, Tonga, Europe 1, Africa 1
    - Pool D: France, Ireland, Italy, Europe 2, Americas 1
    30:05 - RaboDirectPRO12 Review
    - Munster 31-3 Glasgow
    - Leinster 37-7 Zebre
    - Scarlets 12-19 Ulster
    - Connacht 23-24 Edinburgh
    38:40 - Heineken Cup Preview
    Pool 1
    Munster v Saracens
    Racing v Edinburgh
    Pool 2
    Toulouse v Ospreys
    Leicester v B Treviso
    Pool 3
    Connacht v Biarritz
    Zebre vs Harlequins
    Pool 4
    Glasgow v Castres
    Northampton v Ulster
    Pool 5
    Clermont v Leinster
    Scarlets v Exeter
    Pool 6
    Sale Sharks v Toulon
    Cardiff v Montpellier
    56:00 - Doc talks Leicester v Bath which had cards galore and looks at potential choices for Bet of the Week. The Bet of the Week will be confirmed on facebook and twitter on Friday.
    Talking Rugby is by the fans, for the fans.
    If you would like to advertise, sponsor or simply get involved with the show, drop us an email to TheWorldsTalking@gmail.com.
    ——————————————————————
    To make tuning in again easier for you:
    1. We’re available on the iTunes Store directory, type in “Talking Rugby” into the search bar and you’ll find the show and be able to subscribe.
    2. You can also subscribe via our RSS feed http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
    3. You can find old episodes here: http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/

4. We are also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wo...91923120895223
    5. And Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin
  15. 4PP

4PP Member

Many thanks folks!

traeth, seriously would you be interested in coming on? I know you know your stuff & it would be great to have a Welsh voice.
    We don't do "spam" but there is no rule that says we can't say........"& joining us tonight from BETNOD is ....................."

If there is a true navy blue Scotsman out there we'd like to hear from you too. Same goes for an Aviva Premiership aficionado so our resident Englishman gets some time off!

I'd ask for an Italian but that may be a bridge too far :p

Seriously guys it really wouldn't be a huge commitment time wise. We chop & change a lot to keep things fresh.

In any case my thanks to the mods for allowing me to post the link, really cool, Cheers Guys!
  16. traeth

traeth Moderator

hi snods, been a long time , thanks for the compliment . I'm rather busy with work at the moment [ it has even limited my welsh premier posts]

perhaps nearer the six nations I could be persuaded to give a slightly biased welsh view

in this weekend heineken cup double headers you won't go far wrong backing the scarlets and blues on the cap , it is the Ospreys that have been worse hit in the autumn internationals

I am looking forward to facing England in the 2015 world cup, we're not so bad as our results made us lokk and England arn't as good as their one result made them look , but three years down the line things could be different :)

I listened to first few podcasts and was impressed , especially from the doc's contributions , I think I would be out of my depth with the kind of knowledge , opinions and foresight that were given in those initial podcasts. I can't believe that the standard has gone down. I'll listen to them later mate, a couple of the Irish "broadcasters" were very amusing
  17. 4PP

4PP Member

traeth my man you have more than enough oval knowledge to hold your own on the podcast. Doc is a bit of an UFO, true, but don't worry about that.......
    You are far more informed than you'd have us believe & more than capable of holding your own on the show.
    Lets say for a "baptism" we get your thoughts on the Welsh clubs after the weekends matches? We can sort it so you just comment on that, No worries, we'll be gentle with a nod to BETNOD obviously!.
    Have to admit I was shitting bricks the first time I went on but honestly its like a chat down the local, all thats missing is the pints.

We're looking at a Mon/Tue evening recording, it varies, but you are more than man enough for it (unless you're going to tell me they're wearing skirts in the valleys these days! :moon )

You can do it my man, the biggest hurdle will be will anyone understand your Welsh accent?
    Hasn't stopped Jonathan Davies, no reason it should stop you!!
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Allright Snodster, long time no see until you bob along and try and poach Members:naughty

As you have already left a link a reciprocal link would be appreciated with or without Traeth's input, fair's fair imo, as a link form Betnod would serve you better than one from some 'cat medicine' advert that I see on your front page. I'm suprised DOC allowed that.

Good to see you still about anyhow m8 and good luck with your new venture.
  19. 4PP

4PP Member

Alright slick! Afraid you're giving me more credit than I'm due :D
    I'm a total nobody!.......... under any moniker!
    I'm not involved in the running of any site, not even Doc's & before posting any link I did request permission!
    The podcast is totally independent from Doc's or any other forum.
    So, I'm not trying to poach anybody my friend, I contacted traeth, on the public forum mind, not by PM, as the only country not yet represented on the show is Wales!
    The podcast is just a bunch of lads, chatting about rugby. Some are on Doc' site, some from elsewhere. There are even guys who do not partake in any forum!!
    I have never mentioned or posted links to any other site/forum bar the podcast
    As I said above if traeth was interested I'd arrange contact with the host & imho giving a nod to Betnod on the show would not be an issue. We have mentioned other sites in the past so it would not be a problem.

So, via this long-winded answer you can see I've no power to post links anywhere & if you'd prefer that I didn't post next weeks show on here just say so, no worries :) .

I have however posted a few tips in the rugby section & anyone that followed them is in profit! Not bad for a newbie :p

PS: No idea what the Cat medicine thing is but I do know that Doc is having trouble with spammers!
  20. slick

slick Administrator

My apologies then Snodster, I thought it was something you and Doc (PP) had started up. So a reciprocal link only seemed fair.

I should have had a look at the site first, feel free to leave a back link to your podcast m8.