1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A dutch a day keeps the doctor away

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by BEAS7BLOOD, Feb 2, 2012.

1. BEAS7BLOOD

BEAS7BLOOD Member

I know this should probably go into the glory hole, but im keeping it to horse racing and seeing there`s a dearth of racing threads at the moment I thought id put it in here :)

My work hours have changed now, so I have little time for betting, so I thought id start a thread to keep me ticking over, by doing 1 bet per day, well 1 dutch a day, which will involves a few bets in the same race.

What Is Dutching?

Put very simply, Dutching is the name given to betting 2 or more horses in a single race to improve your chances of finding the winner. Betting on 2 horses in a 9 runner field is a dutch bet as is betting 7 horses in a 9 runner field.

Im using an independent I found most helpful (BETDSL), and they offer best odds gauranteed upto 1pm, so i`ll post all bets here as soon as they are placed. I`ll do just 1 race per day, im starting with £20.00, and wont be very brave in taking chances, but hopefully this is a long term thing.

Cheers guys,

BEAS7 :D
  2. BEAS7BLOOD

BEAS7BLOOD Member

330 Southwell
    £9.14 Dashing Eddie @ 7/4
    £6.29 Akraim @ 3/1
    £4.57 Pipers Piping @ s/p
    Stake £20.00
    I havent managed to get BOG on this race as I only just placed the bet. Dashing Eddie might start a bit bigger, currently 2.94 on betfair, but the 2nd favourite is weak and could well bounce, and was behind Dashing Eddie last time out. Akraim is currently 3.80 on betfair, so the 3/1 is fine. Pipers Piping is currently 7, and the 9/2 is the lowest quote around so im happy that he wont start shorter than that, hence ive taken SP.
    BEAS7 :)