1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

What ya all on then?

[​IMG]

I aint up to much, i've had to empty all my betting accounts cause i had a week on the sick last month, so no gambles for me until next weekend. No beers either, i haven't had one for a month now due to dodgy kidneys, a UTI and tablets. I'll probably get pissed on the next pint i have.
    I'm a boring old bastard to lately, it's just a weekend with my headphones on i think. Footie and An Idiot Abroad tonight though.
    Have a good one all :beer
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Ain't upto much Punt, booked today off as i have days owing so 'have to use them b4 i lose them' according to the smarmy reminder email i recieved last week.
    So had a bit of a lie in then got up just twiddling my thumbs wishing i was back in work lol, as when i'm off she expects me to do husbandy stuff which I'm not very good at.

So i tried to look busy in my own way by reflashing my satellite box with the latest firmware and in doing so managed to wipe all her recordings of this weeks 'Australian master Chef' off the hard disk:lol
    Luckily for me she's ill and been in bed all day, with any luck it'll last while Monday so i can be out of the way b4 she finds out.

I was a bit miffed to see the football cancelled for the Internationals but tried to kid myself tonights game was of vital importance so i could get gee'ed up for it, wish i never fcuking bothered now, If i hadn't had delled her Aussie masterchefs I would have watched them cnuts instead after 10 mins into the game it was that bad.

hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting with both codes of rugby having important matches to play, and theres also time to watch that cracking comedy ' Liechtenstein v Scotland' sandwiched in between.

Poison of the weekend is Shiraz and Metaxa brandy & Lemonade, not in the same glass.
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Down the club last night to watch them overpaid nancy boys on the box.
    Been for my flu jab this morning , three for ten aisle for tonight along with a takeaway , then off down to Ripon to the lads for the day...
    Er , thats it really..
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

This is shit, not having a bet at the weekend, i should of left a tiny bit in one of my accounts.
    I can see me turning into a Raoul Moat type, before the weekends through.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

YAY! I just passed the stone! I just passed the stone! :dance

I'm having a piss and it fires out me jap eye and into the pan, 'padoosssh'

I feel good now, no discomfort, i'll be back on the piss next weekend, fighting fit, back to wrestling with crocodiles and all sorts.
    I'm feeling young, fit and hea'...........*THUD*
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Congratulations Punt, I'm suprised you don't fcuking rattle when you walk about. you want me to change your user name to Mason?

The pain i can only imagine:cold
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

It's been a shit month Slick, i've lost count of the pain killers i've had to take and the suppositries i've had to pop up my arse, and all for something that was not much bigger than the sulpher on the end of a match, to come out. When i pissed blood last week i was praying it was just because of a stone. I feel sound as a pound now.
    That was the fourth stone i've passed in the past 6 years, before that nothing. I'm just going to make sure i drink plenty of water on a daily basis to try and avoid them in the future. I'm going to have a go at giving up the fags again too so dont forget that link for me with the ecigs :thumb
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

15th of next month now with the e-cig Slick, i encountered a small problem, defo from the next pay packet though.

Right Friday :) .. and the weekend. What you all upto?

I'm hitting the beer for the first time in ages this weekend, it's been a while and i reckon i could get pissed on a tenner, though i'll probably end up carrying on and spending forty.
    Home with tinnnies, a small bifta and Pilkington on Friday night then out for a few hours Saturday night for WBA v Liverpool in the local.
    I might go watch a bit of local football Sunday morning and cadge a lift to the pub again after. It's been a while, i ought to remind myself to go steady before i go out.

Fail - Nap

Have fun :beer

[​IMG]
  9. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

That's bizarre. I hadn't read this thread before and had a dream last night about trying to pass a kidney stone???
    It wasn't pleasant either.
  10. charly1

charly1 Member

Just to say hi to all !!
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Hi Charlie and welcome to Betnod, enjoy your stay and watch out for the natives:wink.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I wouldn't wish them on anybody Wayne, they're right bastards.

Talking of right bastards, I see Paracetamol were buy one get one free in Tesco today. That's the trick or treaters sorted this year.

Welcome over Charly1 :thumb

[​IMG]
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sorry, missed Charly's post before for some reason - hello Charly, good to see you over here :thumb
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Who's wasted a shitload of money on fireworks this weekend then? I'm just going to look out of the bedroom window for 5 minutes and that will be my bonfire night sorted.

Have a good one all :thumb

[​IMG]
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Work tomorrow, then thinking of doing a shedload of writing.......but I'll probably just lose some money & have a couple of wanks :frown
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

I'll be watching :naughty
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Depends how much you're planning on losing, but wouldn't it be a better idea to just use the money to pay someone else to wank you off? Kill two birds with one stone.

You could always ask Seen how much he charges.
  19. traeth

traeth Moderator

I didn't realise that seen provided that service , you should have told us sooner
  20. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Ive been trying to get off with women half my age all night. Im starting to develope a 'plan' for them. Offer them compliments and money and don't even talk to them about what your gonna do to their arse. Ive got a young thing texting me in the morning so that will be something to look forward to :\

Man why does a man need to creep up the arses of the most uniteresting people on the planet? Folks do it better than me. They ride young things. aye riding young things is all i have left. When i say 'young things' i mean 'any woman i meet in a pub'. fuck i could do with fisting some girls that shouldnt even be in the pub. probably. sorry im just getting disgusting. Im forgettying whre i was.

Nice to see i can log in but the truth be told you all dont even want me to exist. You cunts should be posting with me but instead you dont like me. Ok i can deal with that. man it could have been so good. Tell Mick i still love him and the same deal applies.
skybet.com