1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Finished nights off for eleven days .. :)
    Down the club tonight ...
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm about to head out for 9 holes of golf and then back to quaff copious amounts of strongbow whilst lustening to Absolute 80's.

Nowt planned for weekend so dont think i'll step over the doorstep. Will make a chilli or something for tea tomorrow night whilst watching gillette saturday and then sit diwn to cheer on Arsenal.

Biggish bet on Arsenal (-0.5) @ Evens.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

That sounds like two top Fridays to me.

Tip please Winrew..
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Trying to drink the remaining litre of water with lemon juice (one litre down, one to go :puke) the doc has recommended in an attempt to put a stop to a severe attack of the shits :unsure

And Real Madrid are a cracking bet @ 3/1
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one RC

And i forgot it's El Clasico, 3/1 eh, i'm in.
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

Just blocked a bloke in the local shop for being awful to a young lass behind the counter , first act of violence for bloody years , shaking like a dog shitting a bone ...
    Gave him a chance to redeem himself ( several times ) he wasn't having it .....
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good for you Win'!
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Nowt to do with me but my pal has just phoned to say his dad is waiting on Day in Day out - 8:20 wolves for 10k.

Hes already guaranteed 1600 as 4 out of 5 in a lucky 31
    Punter likes this.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What a weekend that would be ;-)
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Wins, is 'Blocked' a Cumbrian word for 'Twatted'?
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Smashed.

Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle, 11/2 @ BetVictor (NAP)
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

What you all on then?

I'm just starting to get shitfaced now, a brief weekend blow out before some weekend overtime, in at 7 Sat' night till 7 Sunday morning, on top of a 40 hr week, it's a bit of a shitter (i did the same last weekend) but it pays time and a half and then double from midnight. Christmas is coming, she'll get a Kindle Fire and i need money for several nights out in December. I need to be wedged for Boxing day too as that's the best day of the year, drinking and gambling.

These Kindle Fires, they any good? She's not expecting or hinting for one, i dont usually spend that much on her so i dont want to be buying shit?

Hereford v Shrewsbury Draw, 5/2 @ Blue Sq
  13. winrew

winrew GILF

40 hour week !! lightweight ....... :unsure
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

It is indeed .....
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

A tough 40 hr week, i'm like Geoff Capes and Carol Vordeman rolled into one.. :unsure
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Just getting shitfaced too, been a hard week in work mentally 'once again' so going to enjoy my two days rest best I can.
    Too bleedin cold and the dark nights have drawn in to get much work done at home (excuse excuse), so I'll use the weekend to just chill instead.

I was gonna suggest my wood burner thread for your Kindle fiire punt, but reading betwen the lines I take it your talking about one of those Amazon book reader thingymebobs.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes Slick, she likes reading, I've had a quick look, they do music and stuff too dont they :unsure
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've just had another look, i'll get her one, It'll shut her up for ages.
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Cannae fucking sleep.

Golfing Sunday in a medal but not sure whats on later today.

Man Ure v Arsenal at lunchtime so will watch that but if I crack open the cider at that time it could be messy and I'm not talking Lionel.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Dont you just love it, LOVE IT, when you log into your bookie account and find £79 more than you expected :dance

I've just logged into my BetVictor account thinking i'll have £4.75 returned in there from a piss poor 50p e.w lucky 15 i'd placed on the horses today and the balance has come up £83.75!

I'm thinking WTF? So i go to settled bets and there it is...
    Betvictor were offering 'have a treble midweek and get a free one at the weekend (up to a tenner, though i only staked a fiver), last week, so i did. The one in midweek dipped but on Friday night i remembered the offer and backed Arsenal 2/5, West Ham 7/5 and Everton Villa to draw @ 4/1, i completely forgot that i placed the bet!
    I cant believe i sat there shouting at the telly for Villa to hold on for the win for the today cause i wanted Everton to lose, when i should of been shouting Everton on to get a draw :lol

Good times and I'm away for another Lucky 15 :D