1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Three hours until i am off for Christmas.
    Start back in on January 8th on a new shift rota. Mainly 12 hour shifts ( at my bloody age ).
    Set off with six rotas , whittled it down to the final two , the one i wanted was beaten by fourteen votes !!
    Four on six off was my choice , but that's democracy for you.
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I'm back in work tomorrow but will probably take Friday off because the bleeding washing machines packed in again.
    I've been converting the back bedroom into an office for the last couple of day's for Moans who works from home.
    It looks pretty neat although I don't like Moans's choice of colours......purple, purple and fcuking more purple.
    It was yellow and when I was painting it one of the bro in laws popped his head in and said that look's loads lighter and better than that shitty purple, I said it's the purple I'm putting on you thick cnut although he did have a point lol.
    Punter likes this.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Just patched the washing machine up while I wait for a part, at least it wasn't the expensive control board again although the symptoms were the same otherwise the cunt would have been binned.
    LG washer dryer that ain't even 4 years old is a shambles and wasn't cheap either, I only bought the bastard because Moans changed the appliances from white to black, there was fcuk all wrong with the old indesit one we had for over ten years apart from her bursting the drum once when she washed a pair of my pants with 10 bob in the pocket lol.
    quick fix with a car bodywork patch up kit and it was right as rain until I gave the bugger away, probably still going strong today.

Would have looked earlier but the match was on, still I'll have tomorrow off for some recovery time lol.

Not that I'll be missed because work's like the Mary Celeste at the moment with nobody about until next week.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

The new rota is a blast.
    Six hour back shift Tuesday, then two twelve hour days and now on the first of three twelve hour nights !!
    66 hours , thats progress in this day and age. :duh
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Soon the Rothschild's wouldn't mind being a penny behind you.