1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Supposed to be going out with Howson this weekend to his local but I'm not so sure.......

Punter and Kegman like this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk me it get's no better on the outside....

Punter and Kegman like this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

It's a fucking Emu !!!! Brilliant.

Bank holiday at my work on Monday so long weekend. On the piss all weekend :beer not going out but just in the house.

Watching racing & football all weekend. Get in !!!
    Might read more of Frank Skinners book. Really like him and he's coming to Edinburgh later in the year so going to see him.

Enjoy peeps.
    slick and Punter like this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Can't get too pissed tonight as I'm at a Christening tomorrow (who the fcuk has a Christening on a Saturday) so have to be up early.
    Church at 11am so should hit the boozer about 12 , it's going to be a long day and hope I'm still with it by the time Liverpool kick off.
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just been to a 40th. A good night but made sure i was home for 10.30, as i've got 3 consecutive days on it, at least.

Helping a mate from work move house tomorrow morning too. He's moving from rented to his first mortgage, mrs due their 2nd child. He got the keys tonight and the last thing he said to me before we left work was "i become a quarter of a million in debt, tonight" lol

Out with a couple of good mates tomorrow night. I know that's at least 7 pints. At least 7.

It's my birthday Sunday, i turn 53. I've got options. I can either (a) spend it being grumpy, shouting at young people telling them what it was like in my day or (b) Go to the Pub.

Off to Liverpool next weekend. I found out four others from Malvern are stopping up there too, tonight. My mrs was talking to one of the girls and it turns out they might have a ticket for the Wolves game for me. In the Wolves end :cold

If it does come about and i get this ticket i'll take it. Imagine if it means us winning the league, unlikely i know, but imagin. I wouldn't be able to control my celebrations. I'm potentially being beaten to fuck next weekend. Looking forward to it.

Have a good Bank Holiday weekend all :beer
    slick likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Starting to change my mind over that ticket. I'm too old for a beating.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't do it mate. I can't imagine you'd be able to keep quite when they score :lol
    Punter likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

You might not need it Punt, I have a terrible feeling about tonight.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Then you can give me that ticket, I'll be shouting louder than the Wolves fans without a worry :lol
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol

Some strike from your captain, there. The bastard lol. The dream is over (dont tell me it isn't), but what a season.

As a Liverpool fan, i've never seen us have such a fantastic season, even when we were winning the league regular.
    One loss and a handful of draws, not enough. City really have set a standard.

Disappointed not to have won the league but extremely proud of my team.

Utd fans can finally breathe a sigh of relief :lol
    SAMOAN and slick like this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

It's not over mate, I've been a City fan for far too long to take anything for granted.

On Sunday I'll be shitting it like I have been doing for the last month or so, I'll be fcuking glad when the seasons over tell the truth as it's making me ill.

It was some strike though, I was ready to have his babies when it hit the back of the net.
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
  12. slick

slick Administrator

As tonight is showing it's never over:lol
    Punter and SAMOAN like this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Well that was a game and half, well done to Liverpool:unsure

Klopp effing and blinding in his interview:lol
    Punter likes this.
  14. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Not a big Football fan, but probably cheered as loud as anybody ( with the exception of Punt ) when the fourth went in. Not sure what you can really say after that, but obviously the early goal and the Allison saves were a big help.
    Punter likes this.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I fucking hate Liverpool fans second only to Man United fans. 99% of them are cocky as fuck because they used to be good. It was bad enough having to put up with them in the 80s without having to put up with the cunts in the internet age.

I did not cheer when the 4th went in. The only silver lining is wiping the big goofy grin off that cheating Uruguayan cunt.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

And again tonight. Ajax kept attacking in decent numbers and certainly helped Spurs cause. But full credit to Tottenham
    Punter likes this.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers mate :thumb

Well done Spurs :clap Superb comeback.
    We beat them twice this season, 2 goals to 1. They were the better team on both occasions. I would much rather of been playing Ajax for sure.
  18. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Bit afraid to ask what's going to happen on Sunday. Could not be another ridiciulous twist surely ?
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm fearing 2nd in the League, 2nd in the CL. For all of our brilliance, a trophy less season.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Anything could happen imo, I'm not looking forward to it at all.
    I thought it was bad when we were shit and fighting relegation or for promotion, winning things is fcuking worse:lol

I expect Liverpool to win no problemo on Sunday after the confidence they gained from beating Barca, City on the other hand have been giving me kittens for a month now playing on the edge and defending one goal leads, something has to give sooner or later.
    Punter likes this.