1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I hate to say it but, knowing you, I'm still waiting for a punchline to that:frown
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nah no joke lol, wish it was mind.

Ended up having a skin full but everybody retired quite early so I ended up in the local boozer until god knows what time.
    I didn't realise so many people went out on a Monday, it was busier than a Friday night.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Nothing planned for this weekend but I might have a barbie before the warm weather fcuks off again.
    Have to make the most of it because I'm not going away this year because I said I'll get Moans a new car instead, well not new but newer than the one she already has.
    Hers is fcuked, blowing lots of smoke out of the exhaust, I borrowed it last week to drive to work while mine was in for MOT, never been so embarrassed in my life, It was like one of the fcuking red arrows driving down the road.
    It's our 30th wedding anniversary this year so I'll try and double whammy it as a present too lol.
    Punter likes this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Dirty bastard
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Googled " double whammy " you sick pervert.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

If that's the case I'll settle for a single whammy, don't think I have the energy anymore for a double one.
    A double whammy for me nowadays is managing to get both socks on in the morning.
    Punter likes this.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Nothing much planned this weekend.
    The Barbie last weekend went alright mind, was supposed to be for 6 of us, but sods law kicked in and every cnut and his dog decided to visit on that particular day so it ended up with 17 of us fighting for sausages lol.
    Oh! plus a mouse, since I started feeding the birds a mouse has moved into the garden, a cheeky bastard at that, it comes out in broad daylight and just tucks into what the birds have dropped, doesn't give a fcuk if anybody's about or not.
    I have form for killing them but now moans is a Vegan she won't hear of it, even chasing a cat away with a brush who was stalking it, she may as well give the bastard a set of house keys because I know where it's going to end up.

Next week I'm in until Wednesday then off for a week and a bit, have to use whatever holidays we have left up before the end of the month rather than lose them.
    I've told Moans I'll use that time looking for a car for her, I'll have to see how it unfolds.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've said it before, you dont half have some time off. More days off than father Christmas.

There was a mouse that used to do the same at my old works, under the bird feeder any time of day. A cat had him before the summer was out.

My brother is over from Sweden. He's been here a week already and he's been out every night making the most of it. He pays £7.50 a pint in Sweden. He's been in his element paying £2.25 up 'spoons.
    I'm out with him tomorrow night. I've already written Sunday off.
    slick likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I work with a guy from Sweden although he say's he's Finnish (summat about a Swedish land grab years ago), he's going back on Monday for a month and takes as much bakkie as he can before he goes because of the cost.
    He's always harping on about how lovely the place is and how shit our food is etc etc, but the buggers been working here going on 20 yrs now and has no intention of going back, we've had some colourful conversations to say the least.
    Punter likes this.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lolMay as well give it a set of house keys

My son gets married today. Hope everything goes OK but there’s always a drama or two at every wedding so we’ll see.

Gonna be a long, long day on the piss tho so got to be on my best behaviour. I’m still getting bollockings for stuff I did and said on my own fucking wedding day so im not falling for that again
    Punter, SAMOAN, slick and 1 other person like this.
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Got fuck all on. Was going to work but thought 'fuck it' your a long time dead so going to empty my beer machine and lose money on the horses.

Hope your son's wedding goes ok ODM and everything goes to plan.

Not going away this year either as Mrs car is on way out. We bought a Ford Kuga yesterday and she picks it up on Monday.

I said just bung a holiday on the credit card and we can worry about having to pay for it later but she's having none of it.
    Punter and slick like this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

All the best to them mate and have a great day:beer
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks chaps- just chilling away from the crowd. half way thru the day and im about pissed
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Hang on in there mate.
    Funny how the body responds to a family 'do' and the like, go out on a normal afternoon and after 3 or 4 pints you can feel it.
    If it's a family 'do' you can carry on for a fortnight and not feel a thing.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You’re right there mate. Last one in at 140 and last man standing (not that i set out to be but it often happens to be the case).

Alarm set for 830 in the morning but extra booze packed for emergency hair of the dog
    slick likes this.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Cars, cars, cars.......I'm sick of looking at fcuking cars.

Anybody got a 2 or 3 year old Clio for sale lol.
    Suppose that's a plus point as she's narrowed it down to a Clio she wants but it's a minefield these days as there's so many to look at due to the tinternet and just as you find the one you want it's either a thousand bastard miles away, been involved in some sort of accident or Mohammed Anwar Iqbal is selling a top of the range model with less than 100 miles on the clock for a fiver.

It was a lot easier years ago when Fred from the pub always knew somebody that was selling a decent motor for a good price, it didn't matter what it looked like as long as it got you from A to B and that criteria still stands for me, but Moans ain't having none of that lol, It has to be a certain spec and certain colour ffs:banghead
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I know how you feel. My Mrs only stipulations were she wanted a SUV and as long as it wasn't red.

After looking for weeks online and going to 4 garages/showrooms - she ended up with a red one.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

I've just had the same thing with a white wardrobe mate
    Kegman likes this.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

A dry weekend for me, nothing doing.
    Though the grandson has just rang me to tell me he swallowed a ball bearing yesterday and he's now waiting for it to come out in his poo.
    Well done Jacob, lad :duh
    Kegman likes this.