1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

A Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Punter, Oct 7, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Ditto that.

it's Brilliant Punt.
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Off out tonight with Moans as its our 30 summat anniversary.
    After not going out for nearly two years, this is my 4th week on the bounce, I better start slowing down lol.
    Punter likes this.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Get it down yer neck mate. Summer won't last forever.

And happy anniversary
    slick likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good to hear Slick. Hope you had a good night and didn't wake up with a hangover. Happy anniversary to you both.
    slick likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Fella's It was a good night from what I recall:thinking
    Don't know what it is but I seem to be going out more and more lately, can only think it's an after effect of being stuck in for so long due to the pandemic.
    Out tomorrow, then off to Glaston-Bury on Bank holiday Monday, I've booked Tuesday off for recovery then back in work on Wednesday.
    Punter likes this.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Got a golf outing on Saturday which should be good. Think there is about 36 golfers from the club travelling to play another local course. Bus there and back so on the sauce all day. :beer

Think I'll be hanging out my arse on Sunday as don't do many days out anymore. Usually have 2 beers and want my bed. #gettingoldisnofun
    slick and Punter like this.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

#butmorefunthanbeingdead

Enjoy mate
    Kegman likes this.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Have a top day and good luck Kegman

I've just been down Komps corner with a few tinnies.
    Do mosquito's like red? Do they think the red shirt of Liverpool looks like blood as soon as the sun goes down?
    I started itching for about 2 minutes before i realised i was under attack. I've got about 30 bite lumps appeared already. My mrs sat next to me not one bite.

Probably my B.O that attracted them to be fair.

I'm lumpy as fuck. Might get a blind man to read me in case they left a message in Braille.
    slick likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

How did you get on Kegs?

Nice to have an extra day off this weekend, God bless you Ma'am. She was class wasn't she?

I'm out with my boy tomorrow night but the rest of the weekend i'm just going to chill. I've been hammering it since the back end of July and cant remember the last time i had a weekend off it. I've blown a tidy tax rebate in that time too but i've got to wind myself in a bit now. October and November are shite months for drinking anyway.

Have a good weekend all :beer
    slick likes this.
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Played OK. Chipped in for an eagle on the 17th. Got pissed and can't remember getting home.
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

Well done with the eagle!
    Kegman likes this.