1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

African Nations Cup 2012

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by Kegman, Jan 16, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I think you'll be ok with the Ivory Coast TC, thats once they decide to get out of first gear mind as they just seem to be cantoring along at the moment.
    I was suprised to see Senegal go out as physically they looked the most leanest and fittest team I've ever seen, just goes to show that strength isn't everything in football.

Apart from Ivory coast the only other team I can see winning it are Tunisia as both have good players in every department rather than just 2 or 3 good players like the other African nations seem to have.

I'll tell you what though, I have been impressed with the refs in this comp, they could teach our lot a thing or two and they prove reffing is not hard so long as you know what your doing and you don't need to be the centre of attention.
    You hardly notice they are on the pitch they are that good.
  2. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Niger v Morocco [6pm]

Both teams Not to score @ 1.73 [Bet365]
  3. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

4. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

...or not, as the case may be. :banghead
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well The Ivory coast had a great chance to win the Cup but Drogba blasted over a pen then started to blame the penalty spot:ohwell

It wasn't a classic match but for a 0-0 it made good viewing and to be fair Zambia could have snatched it on a couple of occassions but from some good keeping from the IC keeper.

In the end I suppose I was happy for Zambia to win on Pens with them being the underdog and putting in a hearty display but it's hard not to feel sorry for the loser's, especially the individuals that missed the crucial Pens.
    Kolo seemed to handle it well but the Arsenal lad looked devastated.