1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

An invitation......RSVP

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by swooperman, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think Slick may be able to create a forum where only those in the team can get access to. Then we can talk tactics and take turns in explaining the rules to Yorkie.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Possibly Samoan, possibly Gavster? Definitely Traeth (added him in to your post). Take it you know you've added a few people under both categories?

Is now a good time to tell you I'm badly down for the season on football, and that it's tennis that's keeping my head above about 20m below water? :unsure
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:lol

4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

We'd defo need a forum for it. Are PM's totally fucked, cos i,ve said over there you can forward your final bet as a pm :unsure
  5. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

To be honest,though a bit of an all rounder i make most money betting wise on the football
  6. Chris

Chris New Member

topdog can i have ur email address i have been following you tips on lays and it very helpful. thks Chris
  7. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

:lol

I agree about the copying bets not being allowed as that is pointless really and unsportsmanship
  8. Chris

Chris New Member

why do u think it is pointless
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Only for people on Firefox, and only until Firefox gets updated again, according to Slick.

Not really sure PMs are really a good idea anyway, are they? You'd have to PM them to someone that's neutral between the two forums - if we PMd our bets to someone from on here, we could be accused of cheating by saying the bet was a winner - who's to say the person who receives the PM genuinely puts up the bet they received (assuming of course that it's going to be posted after the event, as otherwise it'd defeat the whole purpose of PMing it in the first place)? And if we posted it to someone from Letsbet, you'd be wondering whether they might pass the selection on to your opponent so he knows what you've backed.

And Chris, I think you're getting your wires crossed, Yorkie wasn't talking to you there.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

True. Have some balls and post the fuckers up, that's what I say.

Did we have a limit on accys? Up to trebles only or something? Or did I dream it.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yeah, I think it was for our own benefit, to stop Yorkie spunking all his bank on 10,562-1 ten-folds.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I wondered whether it was trebles max, but I dont think it was you know, as I think browsing through their thread I saw bigger bets than that. I wondered whether we allowed correct scores as well but I think we did.
    I've given them a couple of days but unless one of them stands up to organise them I'm not convinced tbh :unsure
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think it will happen
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

You their captain then ? :unsure

....or have your mates over there told you something on the qt ?
  15. slick

slick Administrator

If I remember rightly we got off to a flyer in the first comp and then died a death as we reached the finishing line, we might need to get in a bit of training to get our stamina levels up b4 any rematch.

I'll also go and see if there's any more news on the firefox problem, if not then setting up a 'secret forum' for Betnod competitors should be easy enough:unsure
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

So who's my opponent in the first round, then? I want to go over to their place and tell the cunt he's gonna get raped :wank
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think you'd be better off leaving that until after he's beaten you in the competition Seen
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Is Komp gonna appear or do I have to go & fetch the cnut :unsure
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No offence to the Kompmeister Swoops but it is wise to include him? Do you really think he's going to be able to hold an interest for the length of the competition?

I don't.
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

My theory was very much along the lines of him going into a suicidal sulk if he wasnt at least asked, although I do understand your worry. I have to defend the fact that whilst he deleted the rest of you at OLBG (?) for some reason he didnt delete me :unsure