1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

An invitation......RSVP

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by swooperman, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I understand what deja vu is, have i said all this before :embarassed

Put me down for footie/rugby/tennis and u13 hockey ta
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

How do you spell Peado
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Swoops, we have a gentleman's agreement on what you are calling "arbing". Subject to you, our beloved leader ratifying it with the enemy, obviously
  4. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

i'll play if i havent missed it.
  5. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

6. kompressaur

im not playing if Keem is though. He's bad for moral :p
  7. keemanan

Umbridge!

Remember that comp you had with gettinlots? he was betting fractions and was ahead till the last bet, you threw a hail mary and won it! so funny, ahh good times, cant go back ya know
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good to see that avatar back Komp!
  9. kompressaur

lol i forget that Keem but it sounds funny and its got me laughing here. He'd have been livid. Way back then me and Gett1n walked on opposite sides of the street but we'd meet up for a drink and we'd get on like a house on fire. Aye glory days Keem.
  10. kompressaur

cheers Punter. I thought i'd give a bit of familiarity to the place for new members etc. You do know that i refer to Betnod as OLB's sister site? I even told yorkie to fuck off back over here with his glory hole threads.
  11. keemanan

So true Komp, I used to hate the cnut but grew to love the soft fuker.
    Cant seem to log into OLB, not that your missing much
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I like the way you almost try to make that sound like you were doing us a favour :lol

By the way, Gett1n popped up briefly (well, 1 post) on TDP a few weeks back, just basically asking what the hell had happened to the place.
  13. keemanan

Did you link him up to here Gillsy?
  14. kompressaur

aye i deleted everyone's accounts a few months back when i was drunk Keem. I was feeling insecure and out in the cold. soz. you'd have to rejoin up if yu want to. soz :(
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Not directly, wouldn't want to be accused of spamming now :unsure. Told him everyone was still posting on a different forum and that he'd find it easily enough with a bit of Googling, only has to Google anyone's name and their posts on Betnod should appear somewhere near the top, I'd have thought.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You were right Swoops, you said Komp would bring a bit of harmony into the squad.

Good for team bonding:thumb
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I Pm'ed Get1n tellling him the score but I don't think he's been back to tdp to read the message, either that or he's an ignorant cnut.
  18. kompressaur

Gett1n will be about reading all this i'm sure.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Let you off Komp. It's not like you haven't got previous form though. This was your attempt at team-building before the last match with Letsbet...

Hello and welcome corban. you have a great weight on your shoulders and that is to destroy ODM. even folks from our side will be over applauding. Give him a right doing corban go on. Pulverise him. Make him cry like a baby.

:lol
  20. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

We will win i have faith in Betnod, as my youtube video says the best tipsters on the internet belong to this forum