1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST Ante-Post: English League One 2014/15

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by kompressaur, Jul 20, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Come on slick get that ANTE POST prefix in there so as we can all find these threads again easily throughout the season and maybe keep it 'live'. Fuck Hotspur will be on half the field by xmas :p (i know thats your plan before the off anyhows Hotspur. ITS WHAT YOU DO!!! and he does it well. anyhow......

From what ive read Bristol City and Preston have the best teams on paper by quite a margin. Hold on a sec..... didnt folks say that about Bristol City last season?

Doncaster have money to spend soon havent they? Sheff United as favs as thats what the bookies do with them every season. I dont think theyve got what it takes yet to win a title. I could be wrong.

Peterborough are in a differant position than they where last year and im not so sure thats a good thing.

Barnsley and MK Dons wont be winning.

I think an e/w bet on Preston @ 9/1 will give me something to cheer on till next May. Maybe ill do a 2x2x2x2 e/w perm (16 bets) Two selections a league. Anyone see any holes in this strategy?

thanks

What you all betting anyhow?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Your right, done.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

After seasons with points deduction and a spell with no home ground, Coventry now back at the Ricoh might have a say in this league.
    I fancy Bristol City in the main but Coventry @ 25/1 & 8/1 outright and promotion, are the ones i've taken for now.
    Betvictor.