1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Antepost Soccer Betting/35% r.o.i

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by hotspur, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Heck id do another one for the season upcoming unfortunently for you Engand are winning the Euros though
  2. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Like it or like it not - its the only way you will get any credibilty on this board.

But as you say there are more important things in life so sort those out
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Yes Colbro,I totally understand that it would be the only way I would get any credibility on here:) ...

That is precisely the reason I aint gonna do it!

I am saying that I dont mind not having any credibility.

I am actually far more intrigued as to why an intelligent man such as yourself thinks that I,assuming of course that I am legit,require credibility, than any other subject currently being discussed on this forum.

Look,put it this way,Colbro:

there are 2main possibilities,,1) I am a successful pro gambler
    2) I am a charlatan

Can you not see that only one of those would care about their credibility on a forum?
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

If England win the Euros yorkie,then even without the other points Ive tried to explain,why would I care about this thread.

46 years of hurt will have ended.

We must get our priorities right ,yrkie
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

Are you lonely, hotspur?
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Interesting question Seen.

No
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I am sorry,I dont know how to quote a small part of what someone wrote.

Anyway,I must admit that the last bit of this post did make me smile since,assuming Wayne means that a dose of humility would help me in the rest of my life,I am about to try to reenter the DJ industry(not that I was ever a successful DJ but I did do my own nights for a while which I also promoted) and my favourite ever DJ was a guy at the Shepherds Bush Walkabout who used to regularly announce to 800 people,

"Dont come and give me any requests,I dont need any help from you cunts",lol.

I will be approaching managers of venues asking to warm up for the current DJ or starting my own nights with my own equipment so I can get some practise in before risking anything off my own back and I guess I could try saying,

"Hi,I am a DJ whos been doing other things for 18 years and Im not sure if I would be that good but I think I am.Please can you give me a try".

And,you know,I agree that may work.

Or I could say "Hi,Ive loved music and dancing for 30 years and I am very frustrated that DJs seem to play the same records everywhere you go.I know I can do a lot better.If I wasnt any good I wouldnt waste
    your time.
    If you give me a chance I know you wont regret it.

It will be interesting for me to see which works but I have to say that ,in my personal experience,being humble gets you nowhere in todays society.

Being polite is a different matter.

One of the reasons I am trying to give up gambling is precisely because people(and forgive me but by people I mean women -as its only women whos opinion of me I actually care about)have preconceived ideas about what kind of person you are if you say youre a pro gambler.

There really is no humble way to tell someone that you effectively outsmart people for a living.

Within a year from now I hope to be able to desribe myself as a DJ and I know that would make me happier than all the credibility and money in the world.

And I will even try to play the odd request.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

You definitely sound lonely.
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

You know,there really is no answer to that
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Cezh Republic 9 points 50-1 Betvic

will update bank asap
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ronaldo top scorer 4-1 Coral
    Wigan superlge trophy/grnd final
    Notts ccd1
    Kent/Yorks ccd2
    Spain/Brazil mens Olympics
    LHamilton form 1

= 4 bets @ 2 points =8pts

as above except Middx instead of Notts

4 bets @ 1 pnt = 4 pnts

other prices(from Coral) to follow
  12. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Prices Wigan 10/11 Notts 9/4 Middx 15/2 Kent 7-2 Yorks 23/10 Spain 9/4 Brazil 9/4 Hamilton to come
  13. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Hamilton is 11/8 with Coral but he is a surprising 7/4 with WHill which reminds me,I need to give WHills prices for these same events for an earlier bet
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

4 points Cezh Rep 50-1 Betvic
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Martingale

In Waynes post he says that my bets "have the whiff of martingale about them".

At first I had no idea what he was on about-I mean I of course know what the martingale system is,I just had no idea what it had to do with my bets.

But,Ive woken up at 6am and it has dawned on me.

And since it is a serious allegation I need to explain.

Right.

If Germany win the Euros and Gomez is top scorer I believe I can expect 540 points.

If I get these points then 1 way to get my profit would be to bet the whole lot on the USA to be top medal winner at the Olympics at 8/11 and Wigan to win the Superlge Trophy at 10/11.

That plus a couple of returns fronm place bets would just about get me over the line .

But,as Wayne rightfully points out,such a bet ie 540 points on a double does indeed have "the whiff of martingale" about it.

The thing is,however,I am in no way suggesting that the way to profit from antepost betting is to bet 1/4 of your bank on a double!

I would be doing it for the simple reason that I have,in effect,nothing to lose by doing so.

In real life with real money,if I found myself in this precise situation the solution would be incredibly simple-I would simply increase my bank!!*

But if,for some reason,that was not an option, I would simply accept that I was going to make a loss and I would only do further bets if I believed that they were value.

But of course I dont have that luxury here since this is my only thread and it is clear from the level of comment that I am receiving that I wont get any credit for say a 20% loss.

So,in fact,Id be stupid,in the circumstances,not to bet it all on say the USA and Wigan.

If I am going to be told that this whole thread is embarrassing I am jolly well going to risk my whole bank,innit:eek: :)

*Of course that on its own wouldnt guarantee a profit but it would make it possible for me to us my positions to at least cut any losses
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Just a small addendum to the above.

Wayne actually said that my constant mentioning of banks implies the possibility of the martingale system.
    And I mentioned increasing my bank in the above post.

So,a simple example:
    If Portugal meet England in the Euro final I would either win 1200 points or 0 points.
    On this forum theres fuck all I can do about that.
    In real life I can let it ride or I can beg,borrow ,steal or give up pussy for a week in order to hedge that position.

That is totally different to doubling your stake on one event following a loss on an unrelated event.
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Half-Time Report

Right,the fact that Germany got kod makes it even more unlikely that this thread will make a profit.
    I will almost certainly be betting all my points on Wigan to win the regular season at 1/3.

These words are meant purely for anyone who has any interest in antepost accumulators.
    And the message is simple:dont let anything in this thread put you off.
    At some point,I imagine,long after Ive stopped posting,someone will post the proof Ive mentioned on here.
    Until then,just experiment yourselves.
    Theres no need to have a large bank.
    When I started my unit stake was as little as 1/2p!!(I would do say 4000 combinations @1/2p £20 on 1 betting slip.

I apologise for the fact that Ive had to bet in such large amounts that you cant learn anything.

(I confess that I was incredibly annoyed to be told that I dont put my money where my mouth is and,also,that,somehow,I have something at stake!!!-well,I figured that the only way to satisfactorily answer that was to take some risks-obviosly,by taking risks,you increase the chance of losing.But,as,I DIDNT have anything at stake,I saw no problem in that.Indeed,I knew Id be much more interested in what people had to say if I lost than if I won)

So,instead,I will just give you a couple more hints.

And,actually,these will be the last time I ever tell gamblers about these bets.So,good news for all of you.:beer

From now on I will only tell people who know me and who dont already bet.

OK,the key to learning about these bets is to realise that every time bookmakers change the prices after a set of matches,they give away crucial information.

To be successful at these bets you have to be able to predict what a price would be if a team wins their next match...and their nearest rival fails to win....and,of course,all manner of other combinations.
    And in all manner of circumstances.

There is only 1 way to learn this-after you see the reults on a saturday,predict what you think the new prices should be and then consult oddschecker.
    The first thing you should learn is whether you tend to change the price too much.In fact you probably will do that.

The other hint is to let you know the basic principle that underlines why these bets work.

But I think I will give that right at the end(though it may depend on how many more times Im called arrogant:) on this thread)

Unfortunately, I need to touch on Waynes post.In real life I would simply ignore someone like Wayne but thats not practical here because if I dont answer his points there appear to be at least 1 or 2 people who,it seems,might think that there is some truth in what he says
    .(Im referring to what he says about these bets-what he says about me amuses me more than anything else(I mean,yeah,Im sooooo self-obsessed that 6-8 hours a day for the last 20 years Ive spent reading books cos as we all know self-obsessed people always want to know about whats going on in the world and,of course,they read great novels in order to better understand people,lol) and is,of course,entirely irrelevant).

Perhaps the most bemusing(although theres a lot of competition!)thing that Wayne says is this "guru"business.

Right,let me nail this once and for all.

Regardless of whether I have won or lost,is it TOO MUCH to ask that I am believed when I say that I have been doing these bets for 14 years!??
    I mean,Im not claiming anything there other than the fact that I filled in a betting slip and paid out the money dozens of times each season!!!

And,isnt it true that ANYONE who does ANYTHING* for 14 years will learn a great deal about that 1 thing?

NOW,the point is this,I am on record as saying that I have scoured every available gambling book and the internet looking for information on how to do these bets.

And,apart from being a DJ,there is virtually nothing Id like right now than for someone whos been doing these bets for years to come on here and tell me Im wrong!!!!!And show me HOW!
    In fact,if someone DID point out to me logically why Im wrong Id be willing to pay them a significant sum of money!!

Instead,however,all I have had is people attacking my character.

Im no guru,Im simply someone who has done something for 14 years during which time Ive gone from living in poverty to having a comfortable life.So,naturally,Im enthusiatic.Jesus!!

And lets not forget that I had no intention of starting such a thread as this.I was asked to start a thread!

Finally,for now,can I ask my biggest critics not to do what Wayne does ie,Please can you give me quotes when you criticise me.Its simply because otherwise I often dont know what point youre making.

For some reason,Im supposed to be embarrassed by this thread.
    Can you at least explain why?EG if Im supposed to be embarrassed because its going to lose can you tell me why that would embarrass me.

Losing proves I take risks.

Unless youre very lucky,you dont achieve success of any kind in life without taking risks.
    Rather than embarrassment Im proud...so fuck you...if youll pardon my French

*yeah,yeah,theres probably exceptions eg sleeping
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Of course,I am being somewhat disingenuous at the end of that post-when I say that losing proves I take risks.*
    I was,I confess,using the twisted logic used by my detractors to make a point.

I promise I wont do it again:)

*because of course there was nothing at stake!
  19. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Seeing as I posted this over a week ago and you've now replied to it FIVE times, I consider that you are well and truly 'wound up'......again, even though it was not my intention.

I've also bolded a section of my reply from 8 days ago. Interesting eh. :lol

I won't be wasting time reading your crap in detail or answering your questions as from my quick scan of your posts, I know they've been answered many times before (just read the posts in January). Frankly it's pointless having any sort of conversation with you.

Are you ill in some way?
  20. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Oh by the way, from what I understand, you're finishing this 'how to guarantee 10% roi on long-term accumulators' thread by whacking everything you've got left on a 1/3 shot.

And you still don't see why this thread is an embarrassement?

:lol