1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Antepost Soccer Betting/35% r.o.i

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by hotspur, Oct 16, 2011.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

60 points Bet365 double

Kent ccd2 3-1/Notts ccd1 9/4

I hadnt intended to read any further comments on this thread as its all been said before.

This really is a simple matter:
    Its a FACT that my only income for the last 7 years(apart form meagre interest payments) has come from antepost accumulators.

I couldnt care less whether anyone on here believes me-over the last decade 95% of all people Ive told havnt believed me-until they see the money/proof.I never expected anything different from betnod-indeed its only because I dont expect anyone to believe me that I happily tell you about these bets.
    Although my bank is reduced,I will still be betting antepost accas for a while yet and I cannot afford to slay the golden goose quite yet.

I have only seen the bottom of Waynes 2nd last post and his last post and I am going to answer them as I am in a good mood.

Yes,I am ill Wayne-but I am not sufferring from any mental illness assuming thats what you were implying.

I confess I dont know where you got the "how to guarantee 10% profit"quote??

But,i can easily clear up your point.

No-one can guarantee to make a profit.My personal average roi over the last 14 years is considerably more than 10% but I can only repeat what I wrote before:

If I started doing antepost accas at the start of any football season and I was only trying to make 10% profit,then I would expect to be successful 9 times out of 10.(Of course most of the time Id make more than 10% as its pretty hard to get it dead on!).

As far as this thread being an embarrassment is concerned I can only speak for myself-I am not at all embarrassed by this thread and,indeed,have not only shown it to anyone who knows me who has expressed an interest in it, but will be writing about it in my book.

I can think of at least 3 logical reasons why I have no reason to be embarrassed but,as Wayne,rightfully points out(for,I believe,the 3rd or 4th time on this forum,having a conversation with me is pointless.If only he would take his own advice)
    That is because Wayne made up his mind about me the very first time we interacted and nothing,not even facts,is going to change it.

As far as betting all of my remaining points at one stage is concerned,I have already explained that but,as I say,I am happy so I will explain it again as clearly as I can:

If this thread loses it can already be seen the calibre of response I can expect.

Thus,I may as well bet it all since,for example,its clear I will get no brownie points whatsoever for say a 15% loss.

There are however other reasons why I am happy to risk my bank:

I have already taken the decision to never ever tell gamblers about these bets again(Instead I will tell those people who know me and those who want to start betting but dont know how).

If I lose my whole bank I would find it funny and,hopefully,so will my readers.

I daresay I will at some point read the comments that are posted if I lose my bank-and,once again,I will be amused by them and any intelligent ones I will put in my book.

Finally,the main reason I continued this thread is because I was told by a mod that I dont put my money where my mouth is.

Well,I have,apparently,put that right so,so far as I am concerned,its job done.

Once again,it really is a very simple matter-believe me or dont believe but one thing is certain:

I have not the slightest doubt whatsover that antepost sports accumulators are far and away the best way to gamble.

Therefore,if people like Wayne and 1 or 2 others on here want to carry on grinding out your wins by betting on singles ,why that will make me very very happy:)
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

btw,just in case anyone did in fact give me a logical/mathematical argument as to why antepost accas cant possibly be profitable,please forgive me for not reading it-if you still think its a valid argument pm me.

On another forum,a mathematician actually told me that there was on the internet some kind of proof!!! that my bets couldnt work.

So,of course I was very eager to see this proof-what with writing a book-but when I asked him he said he didnt have time to look for it.

Then,in the same post,he actually went on to say,

"Theres no doubt that your bets,with intelligent hedging,would make a lot of money"..................

So,somewhat gobsmacked,I told him that that was one hell of a quote for a "crritic" and I may put it on my back-cover!

Along with Waynes quote "I like the way you bet":eek: :thumb
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Dammit,another 30 points on Notts/Kent
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

How many Antepost accumulators did you get up hotspur?
  5. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

:thumb

I see you've also resorted to misquoting and quoting out of context.
    Didn't think you could stoop any lower.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

sorry about that last post-I just wanted to make a post without seeing what wayne has written.Do knock one off my total.

okie dokie-either tonight or tomorrow morning I shall be doing what could be my final bets on this thread.

its possible that i cant really be bothered to get up early tomorrow morning to see if any other bookies have odds out.

therefore,if you dont hear from me before hants toss up v gloss at 10-30 am,,,,my final 2 bets will be......

80 points hants/warwicks victor chand or skybet(need to check) 9-2/7/4

280 points on notts/derbys 2-1 /8/11

and whatevers left on warwicks/derbys (hopefully about 80 points or a bit more)

BANK = 0
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

OK,I am very happy to get that over and done with.

What I want to do now is to give a stock answer to every single piece of critiscism that I can expect from now on seeing as I am thoroughly bored with this and I shall soon only be visting this site to see what horseracing tips ODM has given,what antepost Spanish tips rcgills has given and what analysis of Lge 2 games TC has given(though I dare say I wont be able to resist making the odd post)

Right,

First of all,a very sincere simple message to that group of people who,having read this thread,do not believe what I have tried to say.....

Absolutely no problem at all.

I totally understand.

It is after all very very difficult to believe.

I can only suggest that you ignore all this and happily carry on doing whatever bets you like to do.

And I wish you the very best of luck,sincerely.

Now,my stock answer to anyone who criticises my personality.

No problem at all- however I would like to say in my defence that,of course,you dont actually know me.

I am pretty sure that most people who have met me think I am a decent bloke but in any case I only actually care what women think of me and I promise you no woman has called me arrogant since the 80s....when I was 6 ft 1,suntanned,muscular and very good-looking-thus it was quite difficult not to take female adulation for granted:)
    (Also,i have to say,that I dont know how its at all possible for someone to be arrogant when they have tried to make it clear that they are a cunt!!!!!:thinkingHonestly,Ive even asked the journalist who has been helping me and who has an English degree and they are adamant that the 2 things are completely contradictory but,never mind-I have always simply avoided people who dont like me-simples)

Okie dokie,now my stock answer to those people for whom it is,apparently not enough to simply not believe me and to therefore simply ignore this and carry on whatever bets they were doing.

Instead they actually accuse me of not knowing what I am doing.

I know exactly what I am doing and,boring and predictable though it may be,my answer will always be:

My only income for the last 7 years has come from these bets.

Who knows-perhaps I have been very,very lucky.In fact I am not being sarcastic in the least.I have avidly read some excellent books on this very subject,

eg "Fooled by Randomness" and "The Black Swan".

The basic message is that many-or even most!!!! successful traders etc have,in fact,simply been lucky.

All I have tried to do is tell you about antepost accumulators,which have completely changed my life.

I realise that I have broken(unwritten?)rules in my eagerness to get my message across and that this has upset some of you to a level that has surprised me.

All I can do is apologise.

However the great news is that I give you my word that I shall never again on any forum try to promote these bets.

But,I hope you understand that I,of course,will be doing them(albeit without trying to win as much as before) and I will very much be promoting them to pretty much everyone I know and yet others.

It really is very very much easier to get people to start doing these bets when I am able to show them exactly how much I have won.

btw,on that note,it was Feb 1997 when I first discovered the possibilty that long-term markets could be beatable.
    Unfortunately,at the time I was an utter loser-a complete waster...so that for several years whenever I tried to tell people about thse bets they looked me up and down and said,

"Yeah,how much have you won then?"

Well,nothing,Id reply,as I dont have any money to bet with.

"Well,Ill tell you what",theyd say,"when youve won say £100,000 come back and tell me and then Ill listen".

So when years later I had my first really big win,I thought that would be enough!!!

How stupid/naiive can one man be!!!?

You can never win with people and thats the truth..

You especially "cant help most gamblers" as pro gambler Dave Nevison says in one of his books.

FORTUNATELY,a tiny minority do listen-including care-home workers and nurses at the hospital I regularly attend.

As a result of which,I have never in my life had more friends...

I believe that there is room in the maket for 300 people with average to smallish banks to profit from these bets.

Im sorry that it looks like no betnod member will be among them.
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

re the book,"the black swan".

Funnily enough I have just read the reviews on amazon for the first time and it appears that it isnt an excellent book-far from it!

However it isnt that the basic premise is flawed-rather that its very badly written.

I must admit I found it hard to get through.Fooled by Randomness is more relevant...and easier to read,even though its by the same author.
  10. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

this is terrible. I came here for betting tips and all i get is talk about Black Swan. I will be writing to my MP in the morning!
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

:lol btw komp...I was for a while a regular on your site-under a different name.

but then I couldnt log on one day and I got sent such a difficult password* to remember that I could never log on again.

thats why I disappeared.

I was actually gonna buy a half-share if Id got my record win last season,

Alas,Paris Saint Germaine let me down

*I try to use such jumbled randomly made passwords when they arise in order to keep my memory in tip-top condition:eek:
  12. kompressaur

lol why do folks make out OLB is sooooooo hard? its not. I make it soooo easy. I think folks are just suprised by by the user friendliness. They expect it to be like regular forums etc and make it hard for themselves.

I dont want to talk about my place. I know your username on OLB btw Hotspur, always did. You can have password abc123 and if you want to use it you can. Infact dont use it for a week or two if you do as im working hard this week sorting the place out for the new season.

Im only here to say hello. I dont care for 'stealing' folks. Folks know me well enough to know if they care to join me. I did always wonder why no-one ive ever posted with in the last 11 years cares to join me. We did have some laughs website making aside. All i know is there is a reason Punters Lounge and TDP became busy and that was partially through my ghard work and effort. I will be doing that again as it comes naturally. Everyone is welcome from PL, TDP and Betnod.

I dont need any of you but it would be nice to talk to some of you that i have spent time with in my time. Just because i sold you all down the river doesnt make me a bad man. I was all your friends and then you all blanked me. I wonder what else i must have done.
  13. kompressaur

If Betnod was to join me in my plans Betnod would be the biggest and the best betting forum on the net. Ive got the energy and youve all got the membership.
  14. kompressaur

Not a single one of you cares to visit me and say hello. Not one. Threads like this on PL
    http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/4613-Komps-book-of-condolence

to nothing. And why? Because i only wanted to make things the best i could for you all. You all just wnated a forum and now youve got one. I come in on saturday mornings and i see 3 members in. your all not doing very well with this forum business are you? PL are laughing at you. I feel bad that you didnt do better. I wanted you to to do better. Paul Ross wins. Life goes on.
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

abc123.ok komp,thanks.*
    In fact Ill be back after the start of the soccer season(in England) as for the next 2 weeks its 2 weeks of hard slog doing my fantasy football teams.
    Honestly,i dont know why I bother-every ******* time I take out a striker he scores a hat-trick.
    It got so bad that eventually I started betting on it-works like a dream,Best damn system Ive ever had(apart from antepost!)...but its the fantasy football Ive always wanted to win,dammit.

*Ive been racking my brain trying to figure out how you know my username!

It wasnt that post where I marvel at just how wonderful I am that gave it away was it?:)
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ok the notts/derbyshire bet will be with Betfred who are 9/4 notts-need to go back and get the derbys price but its prob 4/6...
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

my computer is very slow this morning...

so betfred 9/4notts/derbys 4/6
    the hants/warwicks bet is with skybet 9/2/13/8

and warwicks 7/4/derbys 8/11 betvic
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

On re-reading my long post above it occurred to me that I now need to give a stock reply to the most likely criticism of it,so firstly heres the criticism:

The reason we dont believe you,Hotspur(sic) is that you havent PROOVEN it!!

What part of that dont you understand,you moron?

OK,

On another forum,where they appear to pride themselves on the level of debate,I asked the question,

"At what point is a system(for want of a better word)said to be proven?"

And one of the very well-informed mods answered at length.

Since it was a long answer,I will give the short answer.

No system can ever be said to be prooven

Now,it so happens that I posed this question in response to someone who had started proofing a sytem involving bets on soccer matches and I pointed out that,seeing as a mod had pointed out that it takes 500 results to "proove"a system,then at the rate this guy was posting it would take 4 years before we know whether its worth following!!

And thats the problem with expecting someone to "proove" antepost bets.

It would necessarily take years to "proove" anything worthwhile.

Anyone who believed that these bets work after just one season would of course be a fool.

Regardless of any of the above,however,it never seems to have occurred to anyone that even if I could PROOVE these bets very quickly,I would never even consider doing it.On a public forum I mean.

If I did that then you would be CERTAIN they work and that would be too easy.For you that is.

I went to a lot of trouble and stress to work out how to maximise profit from these bets.
  19. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

And you haven't. Congrats.

Although if you check back, I did make this point about why a self-proclaimed 'pro' gambler would publish his failproof strategy on a public forum. Don't let fact get in the way of your fiction though.

I also remember you posting this as well;

When does this start please?
  20. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Oh dear.