1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Aussie Coupon

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by kompressaur, May 16, 2012.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Whats been happening? Are you all havng as much fun as me on a saturday morning?

Soccernet Victoria forum is memebers only and thats gonna fuck me. Western forum at bayswater city is a waste of space. These cunts dont know whos gonna win and these are the players!

Me ill get a wee bit of info about here each week but as you know info is prime.
    Anyhow lets take it from here if this weeks aussie coupon rocks and roll we'll just take it from here.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Last season was a waste of space for me komp because i couldnt get a bet on the aussie games. Ladbrokes stopped taking bets. There was a couple of online bookies but as i hadn't heard of them i didnt bother

aussiesoccerstats !!!! how good was that ?
  3. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

aye it was good Kegs. Dont get down about it kegs its still going on. Ive discovered the NSW Premier. Some good stuff on it here-
    http://www.nswpl.com.au/index.php?id=537

I posted an 11/4 winner in the league last week.

I think im just gonna stick to Western and NSW leagues this season.

There's a few new aussie links at the bottom of that 11/4 post Kegs. Aye its as fun as it ever was Kegs.