1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Bell End on At The Races

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

And here are you tips to avoid.

B Dortmund @ Kaiserslautern with -1 AH.

Annoying as fuck that they don't put the prices up. What sort of retard Director/Producer runs this fucking show. Without a price, a tip is useless. I've had to look up the price and with bet365 they are 13/20 (slightly above Bentley's average price of around 1/2)

So that's the top team in the Bundesliga to beat the bottom team in the league with a goal handicap. Genius. Is this dick really getting paid for this shit?

and

Ajax at Twente with -0.25 AH.

So, top of the league again then? Brilliant.

Other ones he's mentioned
    Newcastle to beat Wigan
    WBA to beat Villa
    Watford to beat Boro
    Nowich to beat Livepool with a handicap. I've rewound and replayed but the sound cuts out just as he says what handicap so not much use I'm afraid. Possibly 1 goal, which is 5/8
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Oh by the way, the last time Dortmund lost in the league was the middle of September. :lol
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

reckon youd make a fab presenter ODM-its never too late you know(for men anyway):eek::unsure
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

hmmm,I had this site down as one where the posters did know that Laws goal didnt send them down
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think you'd be surprised mate
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

So Dennis Law wasn't a goalkeeper then? :lookaround
  7. suirthing

suirthing Member

Hotspur ODM would I have no doubt also make a 'fab presenter'............but only on the radio, ugly cunts don't get presenters jobs on TV :lol
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

so you think Adrian Chiles is attractive,eh?
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Knob head's expert opinion on Villa and Relegation"Do you know that Birmingham had more points at this stage last season than Villa have now and still went down. I think they can still yet get dragged into it".

Brilliant. Except it rather depends on how many points the other teams around you have got knob head. Last season, 40 points were needed to keep you up, the year before just 31 were needed. Comparing points with previous seasons if just fucking stupid.

There's more
    "I just can't see where the goals are coming from. Villa have drawn 16, draws not enough at the moment"

I would argue that draws are enough. Assuming Wigan could beat Blackburn or Wolves, two draws sees Villa on 39 points which means that QPR would have to beat Stoke AND THEN Man City away AND Bolton would have to beat Stoke AND West Brom (quite possible, granted). Even if Villa get only one draw, QPR would still have to win both games.

I'll go even further and say that Villa can even lose tomorrow and still effectively be save with their goal difference. Don't get me wrong, if Villa were my club I would be panicking but look at it objectively, they have drawn more games than any other team in the division and it's massively likely that one or two more are going to keep you up.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

His top tips.....seriously, what is the fucking point? Top of the table in Spain to win -1.5hcap and top of the table in Portugal to win -0.75. I can't even muster enough effort to check what the fucking prices are, I only know that instinct says that if you backed top of the table teams against the handicap at 1/2 or less every week you'd probably have to put your house up for sale by the end of a season.

Words fucking fail me.:frown
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

On something approaching a practical level, he has also picked AC to win the Milan derby tomorrow so I'm off to find the lay price on Betfair.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Quality odds on tipping from the geyser as normal. Porto did overcome the handicap (presumably at 1/2 or so) Real Madrid didn't and AC lost the Milan derby.

Also, his prediction that draws would not be enough to keep Villa up turned out to be utter bollocks, as I predicted. They didn't even need two of them with just the one draw making them all but mathematically safe.

Goon.