1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

BET365 Poker

Discussion in 'Poker talk and strategy' started by johnnybegood, Oct 7, 2014.

1. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

Cheers komp, cheers folks

playing tovinght bet365 freerole battle. Solid payout, only you need is t o transfer or deposit some money.

I never survive middle stage of tournament when everyone is going all in on each two cards.

Playing more often sit and goes.

Anyone else interested
  2. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

get out at early stages
    got JJ, raised 3x, two guys followed,
    board was 2,7,9
    raised 3x and went all in
    they got starting hands QQ and AA and beat me
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Unlucky Johnny and a late welcome to Betnod from me.
  4. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

Thanks Slick
    tonight is the next freerole tournee. I will try my luck again.

They got them now each day for whole month. Realy solid payouts.
  5. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

Get out with first dealing
    I got AA:
    first guy raised 2x (with AJ),second guy followed (with KJ), I raised 8 times,
    first guy went all in and we followed
    Board was KJ9 and then 5 7
  6. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

tonight is the next one. will try my luck again
  7. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

some time it went my way, but then I was beaten few hands on the river. (QQ against 88, and guy hit straight with last 7 and similair)
    Finished 200 from 650.
    Tonigh is the next one. They have them whole month for free.
  8. johnnybegood

johnnybegood New Member

Last night it went well for a while, but i didnt survive the final stage of the tournment. Maybe I have played too tight on the end.
    I had solid bank in the middle of tournament (17-18 000 chips), but lost few hands with much better starting hands against "all in players with remaining chips 1-2000 hitting something on the river). On the end "big guys" musceled me out.
    Finished 47 (7,80 €) from approx 700
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Getting closer Johnny, you'll be cracking the top 10 by the end of the month :thumb
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Take part in Poker at bet365’s Premium Suits to go for a share of over €65,000!
    Play Poker at bet365’s Premium Suits! Complete your missions to book your seat in thrilling daily and weekly freerolls until 30th April.
    Be dealt the required hole cards within a daily qualifying period with bet365’s Premium Suits and receive an ‘All-In’ Shootout Tournament Ticket to enter daily €1,000 freerolls.
    Take part in weekly €10,000 freerolls when dealt the required hole cards across three separate days and get a second weekly ‘All-In’ Shootout Tournament Ticket if you are dealt the required hole cards on an additional day.
    The €10,000 Premium Suits freerolls take place at 20:00 GMT on the following dates: 23rd and 30th April 2017.Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
    • Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 3rd April 2017 until 19:59 GMT on 30th April 2017. Daily qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT each day except for the final one. Weekly qualifying periods run from 20:00 GMT each Sunday until 19:59 GMT the following Sunday except for the first one. For exceptions, see Full Terms and Conditions on website.
    • In order for play to contribute towards mission completion, you must press the relevant Start button, located in the Missions section, within the relevant qualifying period.
    • Complete any mission within the corresponding qualifying period to get the relevant Tournament Ticket. For details, see relevant Missions table on the website.
    • The €1,000 Premium Suits freerolls take place at 19:00 GMT daily. The €10,000 Premium Suits freerolls take place at 20:00 GMT on the following dates: 23rd and 30th April 2017. For details, see Full Terms and Conditions on website.
    • Required hole cards are stated in the table on the website and must be dealt on No Limit Hold’em cash tables.
    • Tournament Tickets for entry to a freeroll can be used to enter any relevant freeroll and, if unused, expire once registration for the final relevant freeroll closes.
    For Full Offer Terms and Conditions please visit the website.

Bet365