1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betfair techy question

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by swooperman, Sep 24, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Have a problem on the final screen on Betfair. Imagine the left hand menu & i'll use footie as an example:
    Into footie, into British footie, into Premier League, lets me go into fixtures date (24th for eg) but at that point wont let me click onto some of the markets lower on list, into fixture, but then won't let me click onto any market from the left hand menu at all. I have to enter just off the main screen for that match.

Occasionally my shockwave doesnt work, particularly when downloading or using Roxio....only thing I can think of. Could it be cookies?
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

C'mon, c'mon, it'll take your mind off Tevez & Suirthing fishing for a bite :lol

You know you want to :unsure
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I'd suggest trying a different browser first.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Hmm, good shout. Tried it on basic ie & it seems okay. I use chrome tho :thinking
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I presume that was aimed at me:unsure
    Aye Tevez has has been on my mind and I know the answer Suirthing is baiting for is 'Cunningham' but I'm not going to give him the pleasure of answering 'leaving a black widow' :lol

I'll go and have a look at ure problem now.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

works fine for me using chrome, try logging out then in again to see if that makes a difference although like you say i have a feeling its a flash problem as i have to wait a few secs while those markets load up in flash.
    You could try installing the latest version of flash or just reinstall it.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

I had a similar problem last Sat, turns out my AVG did an update and stopped the BF markets opening on IE...I should have just done a system restore but didn't have time as races were going off left, right and centre, so just uninstalled AVG with the intention of reinstalling as soon as racing was finished.
    Anyway, forgot to reinstall and within 24 hours had picked up a virus which sent emails with links to a virus to every fucker who I've ever sent an email to....lots and lots (I've used the same email for 12 years) :eek:

So maybe your anti-virus has caused a conflict with an update?