1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2022/2023

Discussion in 'Betnod Fantasy Premier League 20/21' started by Jezza, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

FPL has opened in advance of the new season and once again we will be running the Betnod league. There is no cost to enter and it is open to all as usual. I am the three seasons in a row champion of this league and welcome all comers to try and stop me from making it four.

I have renewed the league on the FPL website. This means if you were in last year and use the same details to make your FPL team this year you should be automatically entered into the league. If you were not in last year and wish to join by hand the auto join link is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/jw2yn7 or the code for joining on the website is jw2yn7

You can make unlimited changes to your team until the season starts so can just hit "auto pick" and change it later. Good luck everybody.
    Punter and slick like this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Jezza.
    Hopefully the curse of 2021 has now fcuked off and and next season will see a bit of normality.
    I'll go and pick my team now b4 the locust arrive.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Done,
    Don't know if the prices have changed but on paper It looks like I have better players than usual.
    Jezza likes this.
  4. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Yeah they adjust the prices every year, and the positions of some of the players. For example Diego Jota has had a price rise and is now listed as a Forward (was a midfielder last year).

Any chance we can change the name of this forum from
    BETNOD FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 20/21 to
    BETNOD FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 22/23 slick?
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well done again Jezza, pissed it once more again.
    I must admit I forgot about this on a few occasions this year due to being in other comps but it's no excuse lol.
    Jezza likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes, well done Jezza, superb stuff, well clear at the top.
    Jezza likes this.
  7. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Thanks lads, BETNOD FPL LEAGUE will return for the 23/24 season, when no doubt Haaland will cost a hundred trillion pounds in the game.
    slick and Punter like this.