1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betting for a living

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by scotthoffman, Apr 22, 2017.

1. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Nice start :beer
  3. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
  4. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

Thanks
  5. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I'm sure we seem to have this conversation about once a year, Scott. Don't bother posting up a history of past bets on your site, it's of no real interest here. Keep a record of your bets you post on Betnod and then people might take a bit more notice.

Although from memory (and correct me if I'm wrong), I'm sure you've tried that a few times before. Except they're never anywhere near as successful as the list you've posted there, at which point you tend to bugger off for a year or so before coming back and trying again.
    slick likes this.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bye Scott
  8. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

My history tips is real and also to be honest I had a great month
    You are right in the future will post a profit/loss with what i posted here.

Will hope this time to add a big value me and also here.

Profit/loss: Profit 119 units

Best Regards
    Scott
  9. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

These tips are only a suggestion. Today I will not bet these tips.

Bayern Munich Over 1.5 goals & Real Madrid to beat La Courna, Doubles @ 1.97.

Profit / loss: Profit +119 units

Note: These tips will not count on my daily tips because I have the same team on a bet. My yesterday tips: Chelsea to beat Southampton & Real Madrid Over 1.5 goals. My rule do not bet the same team in 2 betting tickets.
  10. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

how has the profit gone up from 119 to 218 ?
  12. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
  13. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

no post
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The real total isn't 315 though, is it? You said yourself you weren't going to count Bayern over 1.5 and Real Madrid to win. You can't say beforehand you're not going to count it, and then when it wins include it in a separate imaginary total. The total, as you've put in your last message, is 118pts. Which still looks like a perfectly decent start anyway, without the need to try and artificially boost it.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Exactly - it makes you look like some kind of dodgy cunt
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

Who'd have thought it, eh?
  17. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

In the post above you have clearly posted 118 units and will not count that double, but honest is to appreciate my merits and I put that tips to count because in my opinion that ONEDUNME tried to minimize my merits .....

I have nothing with anyone I just want to put my tips to prove my tips add value to this forum also, it's a challenge for me to be professional, only betting for a living.....
  18. scotthoffman

scotthoffman Member

Sorry for my mistake again :D because you did make a wrong calculation, maybe in the future you will start to bet them, and will not make a wrong calculation...

Do not take it personally, but the administrators sometimes mistaken ... we are humans not robots
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Your figures were wrong and you tried to claim more profit than you actually made. End of story.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

To be fair to him, his figures were right to start with. You asked how the profit had gone from 119 to 218, but those figures were correct, as his second bet was a winner for 99pts. The only issue was with him then trying to claim the "real" figure was higher due to him including a bet he'd already said he wasn't going to count.