1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betting Tip: UCL – Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by bettingtipository, Apr 25, 2012.

1. bettingtipository

bettingtipository New Member

Betting Tip / Prediction: Asian Handicap Madrid +1

[​IMG]

Date: April 25, 2012 / Venue: Santiago Bernabéu

Betting Tip Analysis
    Bayern Munich is increasingly looking like Barcelona in terms of chasing silverware this season. Despite a win, Dortmund won the shield last weekend. Madrid sealed the title by defeating Barcelona. Barcelona bowed out of the tournament in amazing style yesterday. Credit to Chelsea, who played spiritedly. Bayern's fate should be similar today, they will be eliminated and left with just the domestic cup to play for. Real Madrid is playing strong this season. This is going to be Los Blancos year. While Bayern is not an easy team, with the final at their home ground for extra motivation, Madrid should still see them out. They need only a 1-0 win to progress.
  2. suirthing

suirthing Member

My tip is to skip this game altogether and just have a bet on Real to win it outright!13/10 Bet365, that is what I have done as they will piss all over a depleted Chelsea who will be at least without without Ramires, Terry, Ivanovic and Meireles for the final. Real will be 1/2 if not less to lift the cup after tonight.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

this is strange,Ive been asleep and hoped to work out the goings on in madrid by the comments on the home page...yet nothing...

no incidents at all?
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes, I've offered Suirthing 4/6 on Madrid lifting the trophy instead of the 1/2 he was expecting
  5. suirthing

suirthing Member

Yes a bad day at the office ODM :cry, Chelsea will fancy their chances now.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

But not as much as Bayern will
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

:lol
  8. suirthing

suirthing Member

1 other thing too ODM, I said it before and I will say it again, you can never tell with this competition, Chelsea could win it yet, remember that some awful shite teams have won it in the past, Steuea Bucurest, Red Star Belgrade, Liverpool, PSV Eindhoven......
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ill be on the toon next season in that case:)
  10. suirthing

suirthing Member

yeah Hotspur go on, kick a punting man when he is down.......thank fuck I listened to some of the advice I got from Gamcare and did'nt go all in!