1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Boxing Day 2017 bets

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Punter, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Got anything lined up yet?

I've got to take the fav MIGHT BITE in the King George, but i've only got as far as looking at Kempton so far. Looks like it could well be a Nicky Henderson day.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Still got South Africa on Christmas Eve, so not had a good look, but did notice Colin Bowe has a runner in the Limerick Bumper. Obviously not the best known of trainers, but always backed him in this sphere and definitely in profit -

3.55 Limerick - WESTERN VICTORY - Hoping for around 10's.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I looke at a few races last night but at the lower end if the ability spectrum. It’s fascinating to look at races when there are no bookies pruces available (obviously there will be for the bigger taces) because i tend to look at horses that i possibly wouldn’t look at knowing their price. The downside is that i can spend 20 minutes looking at a race only to find the horse that I’ve brilliantly picked out as the winner is 1/2 fav.

If i get chance in the next two days i’ll post up some ramblings but I’ve got a busy schedule so i dont know how much I can get done.

At least the weather is stable so we should know what the going is going to be like. thats the other thing about studying early and finding that uv wasted ur time because the going on the day isnt what u expected
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Got it totally wrong with this one and even the 9/4 has gone and currently 13/8
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

No prices yet for SA, so first 4 bets are " betting blind " -

11.10 Greyville - MISS TWIST

11.45 Greyville - EMPEROR NIARCHOS

12.20 Greyville - LIGHT HOUSE LADY

12.55 Greyville - KINGSMEAD
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.40 Huntingdon - LERICHI BELLE at 7's

12.55 Limerick - LADY IN LAVENDER at 16's

1.40 Limerick - BEALE BEACH at 10's

3.45 Fontwell - ELLEN'S WAY at 9's
  7. winrew

winrew GILF

Mias Storm 1.55 to pay for the rest of the day
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

Well that went well, it ran through every fence until 3 out. Then laid down for a rest. :unsure
  9. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Place from EN at 14's. MT ( 40's ) improved massively from debut to be just under 2 lengths off the winner in 5th. LHL ran OK in 6th at 25's and Kingsmead was a very poor last
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wins for LIL and EW and a 2nd for LB
    Punter likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Samoan:thumb