1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Brazil Is Coming Back

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by tipcreator.herobo.com, Jun 28, 2013.

1. tipcreator.herobo.com

tipcreator.herobo.com New Member

Confederation Cup is almost over and as we can see Brazil is ready for a great comeback to the World Football Throne! In the Confederation Cup final match, this players have a chance to show what are they made for. Spain team have a problems with injuries and a lot of players are very tired, so TipCreator team is sure that this is going to be a great win for Brazil national team as a great overture for the upcoming World Cup! They have desire, a new spirit and a great players for such a job.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Brazil haven't impressed me at all m8, I thought Spain apart from the display against Italy have been the best side in this comp by a country mile.
    Defensively and with a back 3 Italy were brilliant and shown how it's possible to beat Spain but Brazil will try and play Spain at their own game and come unstuck imo.

You're not Brazillian by any chance are you?
  3. tipcreator.herobo.com

Spain players are tired, and have a lot of problems with injuries! That is something that will make Brazil players job easier.
    Wait for the final match and than you will get impressed :)
    No, I am from Europe.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

5. tipcreator.herobo.com

Today is that day! We will have an answer!
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No we won't. According to you, all we'll find out is whether Brazil can beat a jaded team full of injuries. Winning a nondescript competition with only three decent teams in it, hardly equals " a great comeback to the World Football Throne!" does it?

Seriously?
  7. tipcreator.herobo.com

Yes, it does....seriously!
  8. tipcreator.herobo.com

Edited by ODM - Link to badly written spam article removed

four days ago!
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No it doesn't
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I'll give him that one, Spanish players looked bolloxed and Brazil played very well although like ODM mentions it's hardly a comeback.
    The weather more than anything will be a big help for the South American teams.