1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 15th - 18th December 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 13, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365
    18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm really struggling to find any decent bets this weekend.

Liverpool have dominated last couple of games but drew both but still should be able to beat Bournemouth odds of 1/2 represent their chances.

Need someone to double them up with.

Anybody any thoughts ?
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Also struggling Kegs, but i'm going to take a chance on Sunderland :eek::cold winning at home for the first time this year.
    They have two attempts left before the end of the year. It's a big ask against Fulham but at odds of over 2/1 i'll take the chance.
    Maybe Seen will pop in and tell me the men in white coats are coming for me.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Head or heart ? Workington reds at home to a terrible Hartlepool, reds unbeaten in 13 , pretty decent price , is the gulf between them to large ?
    Punter likes this.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Derby will struggle to beat Villa, despite their recent decent form. Draw is the value there all day.

Is this the day that Man City hit their bad patch? Spurs aren't a 5/1 chance for me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't back them to win outright but the draw no bet price is worth a go at 10/3 but I'll be on the double chance (effectively laying) at 8/5.