1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 18th - 24th Jan 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 14, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 8.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:30 on 14/01/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tricky week in the Prem by the looks of it.
    Hence I was looking at a sneaky Liverpool, City and United double hoping I'd get evens or there about but it only comes in @ around 1.7's , it'll more than likely come in but but I won't be taking a risk @ those odds.

Of the rest Everton and Cardiff might be worth a shout considering Newcastle and saints had cup replays this week, Newcastle racked up a few injurys whilst Southampton had extra time and Pens.

Burnley look overpriced too having won their last 4 league and cup games, watford @ those odds could be worth a wee lay.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Forest only have three things to cheer about these days, getting a new Owner, getting a new Manager and avoiding relegation. Got to fancy a noisy full house to push them to a victory this afternoon and, if you're a betting man, 6/4 looks a cracking price to me.

The same comments about Southampton also apply to Derby County which is why I've gone for the draw in the tipping comp'. I have absolutely no idea what game Jenas, Shearer and Murphy were watching on Wednesay but Tomori DID NOT have an outstanding game as all those three seemed to think he did (I watched the whole game again thinking they'd seen something that I hadn't but all I spotted was a few good passes - his defending was garbage) Perhaps playing alongside Richard Keogh just makes him look like a footballer. Anyway, Reading WILL score this afternoon and I'll take the overs at the skinny price of 5/6.