1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th December 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 29, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365
    18+
    T&C's apply

odds are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

Everton the bankers of the weekend?

upload_2017-11-30_13-38-17.png

Attached Files:

3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Interesting chart Seen. Still not sure i'd want to trust them @ 1.66 though? They should win.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Not sure Fulham should be as big as 3.50 (was 3.90 a couple of days ago) away at Brentford.

Capture.PNG

Brentford blew a 2 goal lead in injury time at QPR in the week, that must of felt like a kick in the balls. Previous to that they only managed a home draw with struggling Burton.

Fulham are unbeaten in 3 with a good away win at Sheff Utd latest. They have won two London derby's already this season beating both Millwall and QPR

Both teams have had their fair share of draws so maybe the 1.75 double chance is safer but the 3.50 is a little too big not to take a chance on, for me.
    slick likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Ditto Punt, only a madman would take Everton at that price (sorry Seen lol).
    From what I've seen of Everton their problem isn't scoring but defending, the main culprit being Ashley Williams who looks shot but keeps getting selected, he was a cracking player and I've never seen somebody nose dive as fast as he has, I know he's no spring chicken but usually there's a gradual decline, he's gone off the cliff.
    He's become a liability and if he plays I'd say the value lies with Huddersfield who are proving to be no mugs.

I'm not saying Everton won't win but on form 1.66's is taking the piss.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Burnley again look a decent price considering their current Form, can't see them beating Leicester who are on a good run but I don't see them getting beat either because they are proving to be solid on the rd this season, this game has draw written all over it imo.