1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 21st to 24th September 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 20, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG
    Odds Bet365

Attached Files:

• 0.1.PNG
      0.1.PNG
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm on Sheff Wednesday in the steel city derby. My only bet this weekend.

United had started well but i think they're probably about to find out how difficult The Championship can be. The 0-1 home loss to Norwich last week could be the start of a few losses. After a cracking season last season things are starting to look bad off the pitch. The fans are playing up stink home and away, with violence at matches at Grimsby (July), Middlesboro and home to Norwich last weekend. The manager also getting sent off.

For a team that did so well last season to win League One by a distance and to start this season well, they're not coming over as a happy, together club that's going places.

Wednesday made the play offs last season so they know what it's all about. They're 5 games without loss at present.
    They would of been above United on goal difference if they hadn't of conceded a 95th minute equalizer in Cardiff last weekend. They'd won their last 2 home games previous to that, too.

I've normally an equal respect for both clubs and it'll probably be the only game i make a point of watching this weekend, but i strongly fancy Wednesday for this. Yes there's the derby factor and the draw is a possibility but with the home advantage and the experience, i think Wednesday will carry on from where they left off last season.

It looks a smallish price, but is it?

Sheff Wed @ 21/20
    slick likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

No mention of Leicester Punt:lol
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nope! No mention at all lol

I'll just leave this here...

Capture.PNG
    slick likes this.
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on Wrexham double chance at Tranmere, which doesn't amke me unique as it seems almost every non-league punter has jumped on this one. the odds are probably based on pre-season expectations, not recent form. Tranmere have only two wons out of five at home, while Wrexham have only lost two away and are third in the recent form table. The 7/5 double chance I got is fine with me; this isn't a 'certain' bet but I struggle to make it longer than evens.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Birmingham's freefall is destined to come to a halt today, purely based on the "new manager syndrome". Lee Carsley will get a good reception on his return to Derby and getting rid of old ham face has got to be a weight off the shoulders of the players.

Obviously Kieftenbeld will score just because his intended move to Derby fell through.

It's all about logic innit?:lol

I'm also joining TC on the Double Chance bet. The Hammers could well hold Spurs to a draw - as I said at the start of the season, Spurs have done nothing to impress me and quite how Slavan Bilic works out that Spurs are playing THE most attractive football in the league and are title contenders, quite frankly, baffles me. Perhaps it reflects how much he actually knows about the game :lol
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

Thanks Thunder for the heads-up on Wrexham , heard it being mentioned of 7 games undefeated on the radio in the morning, that with your recommendation made it my bet .

cheers
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, cheers TC:thumb