1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 22nd - 27th February 2019

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 20, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:09 on 20/02/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tough set of fixtures in the Prem this weekend although if I had to pick two winners tonight it would have been Watford and the Hammers lol
    Would I have put money of them? West Ham maybe, Watford probably not on Cardiffs current form, which after tonight's result shows it may have been bounce after the death of Sala, which excitedly led me to see who they play midweek for a bit of value only to see it's Everton:frown who I wouldn't touch with a bargepole at the moment.

Of the rest of the weekends fixtures I don't see much value wise apart from Newcastle maybe who I expected to be a lot shorter against a struggling Huddersfield side.

Looking forward to the United v Pool game though when my fellow Red Salfordian brothers:zhail:zhail:zhail will be trying their utmost best to beat those wee scally upstarts from down the M62.

I'll look at the midweek fixtures after this round has finished.
    Punter likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Palace look a good price to me considering the Injuries United have sustained lately.
    I know they seem to play better away from home but they do turn up at home against the bigger clubs.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Tough game but you could be right Slick. Cant believe you're thinking about backing against your own team there though :wink :)

Leicester look a stand out price for me @ 1.95. I was expecting to see 1.60 summat, now they've sacked the manager.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

It actually crossed my mind Punt because the games and injuries are starting to pile up for City, I also think Watford's odds are on the rather large side but didn't wan to to mention it because every time I mention backing against Liverpool the bastards win:lol
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I actually agree about Watford. You saw how poor we were at the weekend, and a fair few games before that too.
    Watford have been good of late, difficult to score against and will make the most of the pressure we've put ourselves under lately.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've toying with lumping on Leeds to beat WPR. QPR last won in the league on Bixing Day. Leeds are scrapping results but win here and they go back to the top of the league.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Top of the table Chorley should hammer bottom of the table Nuneaton at home tonight, based on league position, but it only takes a player or two to make a difference in this league... not that i know any team news.

Chorely did lose at home to 3rd bottom Ashton at the weekend though and that was their 3rd loss in the last 5 games and maybe Nuneaton are due not to lose for a change.

Daft small bet but Nuneaton to win @ 18/1 and Nuneaton to win BTTS @ 33/1