1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 23rd Feb - 01st March 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 22, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365
    18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (20:08 on 22/02/2018) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Arsenal 5.25's in a cup final on a neutral ground:eek , surely that can't be right.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

In Hindsight that price was way too low lol.
    For a cup final I thought Arsenals performance was shocking, they just didn't seem interested and were easily beaten by a City team that didn't have to get out of second gear, Wigan put up more of a fight a few days earlier in the FA cup.
    I can see why Arsenal fans feel pissed off.

Be Interesting to see their reaction in the league game on Thursday night.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

....You'll beat them 5-0 and Wenger will finally get the sack.

Didn't see the game but i heard Gary Neville's comments.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Neville does tend to go overboard and become a bit of a drama queen, I think he does a good job though, when he first got the Sky gig I was dreading it because of his deep red roots, but he has proven to be quite impartial.
    If anything he probably shits on United more than any other team in the Prem and loves City lol. Apart from that is when Ederson nearly got decapitated by Mane and Neville wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the match saying it was a fair challenge.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

It was a fair challenge! :lol
    slick likes this.