1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 26th - 29th April 2019

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Apr 25, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (18:00 on 25/04/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Wasn't expecting much tonight but how bad are Huddersfield, probably the worst Prem side I've ever seen although ODM will probably correct me on that lol.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

West Ham @ 7.5's could be worth a shout.
    Spurs probably have their biggest game in recent history against what most would consider the weakest opponent in the Champions League Semis, a chance they might never get again and they are already moaning about not being able to rest the team like Ajax have been allowed, them having not played for a week.

Considering the teams below Spurs in the league and fighting for CL places next year can't string two wins together, Poch would be aswell resting players this weekend and concentrating on that once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Radoslav likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Might have a dabble on Leicester too.
    As bad as Arsenals results have been lately, Emery has form in the Europa league and will no doubt be relying to repeat it as entry to the CL next season.
    Last couple of lame results for Arsenal shows he may be putting all his eggs into one basket, not that Leicester was ever gonna be an easy game anyhow.
    Radoslav likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

How are Villa over 4's?

With the respective form of both sides I'd expect those odds to be a lot closer.

If anything I'd fancy a Villa win.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Superb shout, Slick :clap

I think you've found a good one with Villa, too. Especially if Norwich can hold out for the win against Blackburn.
    Looks like the play offs for both Leeds and Villa now.
    Radoslav and slick like this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Thanks Punt.
    Tell the truth I only noticed the Villa odds when looking at the Free cash Komp picks and noticed Howson had Villa @ odds I thought he was making up:lol

That's the problem with that comp I reckon and detrimental to what this forum is about.
    We've created a scenario where where good picks are being posted in the hope nobody spots them when we should actually be discussing and praising them.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Punter and Radoslav like this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I tend to agree. I know i've not played the comp this season but having played before, in needing the points i'd not bother posting any reasoning up.

Burnley @ 23 :crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers:crossfingers :lol:lol
    slick likes this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

lol
    Beamer text me today saying he thinks it's over now but I said son't be silly.
    In this league nothing is over until the final whistle on the last day of the season, how City and Liverpool have managed to go unbeaten for so long is unbelievable and I still think there's a final twist in the tale to come.

For the first time this season we're going to get a full weeks rest, don't really know whether that's a good or a bad thing considering it upset Liverpools form when they had that advantage.

Could really do with Barca doing a job on you on Wednesday so you don't know whether to hold or twist against Newcastle at the weekend.
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

You're 2/11 on now. Our last hope is Brendan Rodgers. Not a chance lol.