1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 29th Dec - 3rd Jan 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 28, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (17:30 on 28/12/2018) and subject to change.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm going to be looking for some sort of Leicester bet. Two unbelievable results latest and seem to be back on song.
    Cardiff hammered at home by Utd. Very lucky to get something at Palace. Cardiff wont fancy this.

City v Liverpool
    If Arsenal get anything at Anfield then City will smell blood. This Arsenal game is massive for us. A massive game in the title race. City will beat Southampton. This is not the game to drop points in. Fuck.

My initial thoughts are 1.95 for the City win looks generous at this point. With or without Fernandinho.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Palace and Leicester weren't games to drop points in either Punt but we did and I wouldn't touch City with a bargepole, wouldn't be at all surprised to see us drop more against Saints, defensively we are shocking without Fernandinho and seem to have lost our touch up front as we don't seem to be creating anything.
    Where you seeing 1.95 for the City win? that price would tempt me to back against my instincts lol.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Ahh I see you're talking about City v Pool lol, I thought u were talking about the Southampton match.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Just spotted Arsenal are 7's:eek, didn't expect to see that thought they'd be around 4's .
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That is an absolutely stupid price
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Turned out to be correct:lol
    Punter likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Taken the remaining 7 prem fixtures as draws.

7 x Permed Yankees and a daft small accy.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I fancied quite a few draws so good luck Punt.

Just spotted the half time results...CASH OUT NOW:lol
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol it was looking really good at one point, i was being offered x 9 my stake and although i knew it wouldn't get any better than that, i wasn't going to let the chance of a huge payout go. I forgot to mention i also did six folds.

I'm guaranteed doubling my stake but it could quadruple with a draw tomorrow night.

I used this bet for the first time in yrs tonight and it maybe of help to others at some point, maybe...

It's a bit of a dick dance putting them on, but if you have the time it's good cover and a relatively cheap bet.
    slick likes this.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Dick dance:lol Never heard that before in my life. Don't know what it means but it sounds good.
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol yeah it made me laugh when i first heard it

Capture.PNG
    slick likes this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

:lol, never heard it before either.

Very apt for Howson though because it's a dickdance trying to get work out of him.