1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 29th March - 3rd April 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Mar 28, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:50 on 28/03/2018) and subject to change.
  2. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

WBA were longer on Monday when I was having a look at the early odds,they seem to have the Indian sign over Burnley in the premiership.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

When was the last time West Brom won lol, I think it all depends on how much Burnley want it tell the truth Bash, The Baggies have been shocking for months and I don't see them turning up all of a sudden and beating an in form Burnley.
    Burnley are more than safe so Like I said it all depends when Burnley decide to go on holiday which they don't look like doing at the moment.

You watch, West Brom will romp it now lol.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Palace @ 7's?

Big game for Liverpool midweek against City in the CL and do they have the squad depth to play twice a week?
    In the past they haven't and going out of both domestic cup comps early suggests to me they haven't this season either, I can't see Klopp prioritising this game over the CL and if that's the case I'd expect to see changes which could see Palace in with a chance, more so now they have Zaha back and look to be playing well again.
    fcbasher likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Everton shouldn't be 9's either at home to City as they are a bogey side.
    Like Liverpool it'll be interesting to see what team Pep puts out now the league is virtually in the bag, if he rings changes too then a lay of City at those odds could prove a wise bet.
    fcbasher likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good shout, City and Liverpool both lays for me too.
    Nothing will be compromised, it's all about Wednesday . Big game. Clash of the giants. Five European Cups between them :)
    rcgills and fcbasher like this.
  7. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

I was going to take the early price, but as you say Slick their not a team to place any faith in at the mo.
    slick likes this.
  8. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
    slick and Punter like this.
  9. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

In League 1 I'm on Shrewsbury to win at Rochdale, because the general 21/10 seems too long, and I can't find any catastrophic team news to have Shrewsbury that price - their captain is suspended, but that seems about it. Shrewsbury are pushing for automatic promotion, while Rochdale look in a lot of trouble, a scenario which is often priced about evens. Rochdale haven't won at home in seven although they have a few draws against fellow-strugglers in that time, Shrewsbury not lost away in six.
  10. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Sticking in L1, I'm also on Bristol Rovers to beat Bury at the general 21/20. Bury have nearly gone, with only eight points on the road. Bristol Rovers are 'only' mid table but with Bury out of their depth this season I'm surprised to see this anywhere near evens.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I know that after 38 games, if a side is bottom of the league, it's because they deserve to be there, but I'm surprised Bury are there. This season with the new iFollow service that has been introduced, I've been able to watch all Gillingham's games, and in both games against us, Bury have looked pretty good. On their day, there's no way they're one of the worst 4 sides in this division, but it would appear they've not had many of "their" days this season.

Or maybe they just raise their game when they play the big sides? :lookaround:leaving

Good luck with your bets anyway, definitely like the look of the Shrewsbury one, think the bookies are giving Rochdale a bit too much respect based on their cup run.
    slick likes this.