1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 29th September to 4th October 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 27, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 14.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on a couple so far, both at evens:

Watford seem to me too long at WBA. I know Albion can be tough to face, but given recent form I still see value in backing Watford. I can see it being a los scoring game so I've covered a low scoring draw with Watford +0.25 with Paddy.

I've also gone for Cardiff to beat Derby with Stan James. Cardiff are playing well while Derby are hit and miss at the moment.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck TC, and good to see Aldershot going well for you.

A Villa and Blues double for me @ 5.80, Sportingbet.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck lads.
    I was also looking at Watford TC but I'd say the odds aren't too wide of the mark, I'd say Burnleys odds are wide of the mark though, they aren't doing so bad on the road this year and considering Everton played on Thursday night along with another iffy performance, I'd say it's a good time to play them because Everton don't look settled at all.
  5. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Punter, which team do you mean by "Blues" ?
    Is it Man City ?
  6. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

nobody knows ???
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

It was Birmingham City, mate. They got spanked 6-1 :embarassed
  8. slick

slick Administrator

You should have said it was man city Punt to save face lol, there's a few teams called the blues from what I recall, even growing up people in Manchester used to call City the Blues and some still do although 'Cityzens' is the official nickname and seems to be getting used more and more lately.

Chelsea tried to hijack the name when the song 'Blue is the colour' came out in the 70's and it seemed to stick, but overall like Punt I associate 'The Blues' with Birmingham.

Might have a dabble on Everton tomorrow in the League cup, Chelsea looked tired at the weekend and no doubt Conte will be wanting to give them a rest before they jet away on International duty to keep the injury risk down, plus they have some decent youth players that he'll want to give a run out I imagine.
    Everton on the other hand need results and need them fast because the peasants are starting to revolt.
    I'm probably talking a load of bollocks but at those odds I'm going to have a fiver on them anyhow.
    Punter likes this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Scrap that lol, some dickhead put those fixtures in and there not being played until the 24th Oct, Koeman will have got the boot by then.
  10. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I hate betting against Aldershot, especially when I'm going to be there, but we're on a disappointing run with injuries looking as if they're taking their toll, while Dagenham's results have been solid and unspectacular and they're currently second. I suspect the Daggers are good enough to do a professional job on us, and I've got them -0.75 at 47/20 with Unibet. Small stakes only because I hope this one loses!