1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 2nd - 5th November 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG b6.PNG b7.PNG

Odds from Bet365
    slick likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Another twicky week in the Prem.
    I'm looking at Cardiff because of what happened to Leicester last weekend with the shocking disaster that befell them, I should imagine their heads will be all over the place but it's also one of those where they might want a result to dedicate to their owners, either way Leicester don't deserve to be near evens away from home on current form.

Watford look overpriced too against a Newcastle side who haven't won at home all season or even drew at home come to think of it, Watford on the other hand have had a belting start to the season and I'm surprised not to see them favourites in this match.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Bournemouth on current form should give United a good game, don't think they'll beat them but the draw is well within their reach imo.

Just looking at the first late night Saturday game for a bit of interest and see Spurs are over evens:eek, might have a wee dabble on that now Eriksen is back because he certainly makes them tick.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've gone for Utd and Leicester, away. I agree with what you've said about both but i think Leicester will be well up for this. Utd to win by one goal was my other thought.
    I added Hertha Berlin at 9/4 to beat RB Leipzig to make a trixie, but i'm not that confident about a return. We'll see.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I like the Leicester line up and i've had a further bet @ 6/5
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Punt:thumb.

Everything I pick these days is a bleeding disaster:lol
    Punter likes this.
  7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I only watched the first half of the Newcastle v Watford game and Watford should have been 3 or 4 up at half time. Everytime they broke they looked like scoring but always ended up putting it wide or over. Only think they tested the keeper once.

Although Liverpool are still undefeated they aren't playing well. Arsenal were the better team last night and seem to be knitting well as a unit.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

We're not playing as well as last season but the good thing is we're picking up points. It's so tight at the top.
    I would of taken the home draw with City, the away draws at Chelsea, Arsenal and away win at Spurs, at the start of the season. Big games to already have behind us, unscathed.

City will win it, probably by a dozen points or more but the remaining 3 CL positions will be fought out by 5 teams who could be swapping positions every week from now until the end of the season.