1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting 5th - 8th October 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 3, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:40 on 03/10/2018) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tough as old boots this week in the Prem, only game of any value and confidence I see is my tried and trusted Burnley again lol, at home against Huddersfield I expected them to be odds on, so am quite surprised to see them slightly over evens.
    Apart from that and probably Chelsea away to a poor Southampton side at short odds I don't trust any of those other games.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What about City's chances at Anfield Slick ? I know they've not won there for yonks but on current form they look like a penalty kick.

Liverpool have the players - granted, but they seem to be missing a vital spark this year. Wether it's Salah being worried about hurting his shoulder again or Mane being a bit more ball greedy but something isn't right.
  4. mijosim

mijosim Member

Hello after a while. Will try to contribute more.

Bilericay for big money in FA cup ? 1.40 n my local. Dont follow closely. If anyone knows more...
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Ive got a couple of quid on 2-1 newcastle half time at 60/1
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Could go either way this game but Liverpool always turn up against us, I expect them to do the same and probably get a result.
    City will probably score first, then Liverpool will get an equaliser against the run of play, City panic and let in two quick goals, City regain composure then dominate the game but can't quite get over the finishing line ended the game a goal behind Liverpool.
    That's how it usually plays out lol.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm of the opinion that City will win this.

I'd like to see Sturridge start ahead of Salah, if he does we might get something, only might though. If Salah starts i'll write us off from the start. Not knocking him too hard. He had an exceptional season last season but his shots and performances have been limp this season. He's either out of form or engineering a move away.

Studge is in the best physical shape i've ever seen him in. He's been working hard and has his confidence back. #RedOrDead

If both start i'll be backing Sterling @ 3.5 and Sturridge @ 3.1 in the anytime scorer market.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Draw for me
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well, I'm not much good, but I'll give it a go. Sketch001.jpg
    Can you guess what it is yet?
    Punter and slick like this.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

Is it a guitar