1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 9th - 13th March 2018

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Mar 8, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:50 on 08/03/2018) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Man U v Liverpool, draw and under 2.5 goals anybody?
    It's going to be a bore fest isn't it with Mo parking half a dozen buses, can see it being a similar game to the Anfield one when I was left wondering where the groundsman bought his grass seeds.
    Best thing that can happen from a fans point of view is an early goal for Liverpool but I won't be holding my breath because for whatever reason United always seem to have the measure of Liverpool.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Might have a wee dabble on Everton @ a touch over evens, Big Sams master plan since he took over seems to be roll over against the bigger sides and don't turn up for away games, just concentrate on the home games against Premiership fodder to stay safe.
    Brighton have been far from fodder recently with Hughton getting manager of the month et all but will be one of the teams Sam will be targeting for a home win, more so now the fans are starting to get on his back.