1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football betting Friday 4th - Monday 7th August

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 2, 2017.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I see Punter has gone for Derby in the tipping competition. I'd advise anyone who's thinking of backing them with real money on Friday to think again. I know friendlies are not a rock-solid method of predicting league performances but Derby look disjointed and clueless and I think they'll struggle to beat Sunderland. I may be wrong but I think a draw's the best they can hope for and, for that reason, I'll be on Sunderland draw no bet at 4/6. Maybe I'll start to keep score of my football bets and then forget after about four weeks. I'm pretty shit at football betting and I'm under no illusion that I could ever make a profit at it but I'll go for 30pts on that one at odds of 7/10.

My other bet would be Villa to beat Hull 30pts at odds of 19/17 with Unibet
    Punter likes this.
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Like ODM my match bets are 'unlucrative'. Antepost seems to work better for me so my match bets tend to be smaller interest bets. With my excuse ourt of the way in advance, I'm on four tomorrow:

Bradford to beat Blackpool, 3/4. Word is Bradford aren't as strong as least season, but I'd still expect them to be among the play-off chasers. Blackpool have openly admitted they can't afford the League 1 wages players demand, so I'd expect there to be a difference in quality.

Paddy have James Collins 21/10 to score for Luton v Yeovil, while others are about 13/8 or 6/4. Normally I don't take anytime scorers until teams are announced, but this price seems so good I'm happy to take the risk he won't start.

In the National, Sutton have invested their Cup run money well, and are formidable at home with their plastic pitch. Orient should do decently this season, but the 9/5 I got for a home win looks a shade long to me.

Wrexham seem to have a squad capable of challenging for promotion for the first time in a few years, while Macclesfield will do well to match their 9th place last time. The 11/8 I got for Wrexham has gone and I'm not sure there's much value in the current price.
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Three from four is a nice start to the season :beer but I usually start okay and go downhill from October onwards...:cry
    Punter likes this.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:thumbGood going