1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Celebrity Big Brother

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Seen, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

Oh and another thing - when a new addition is added to these shows your liability automatically goes on to them - which has happened to me the last twice. You could have a green book but if you've had more back bets than lay bets then the difference is what you stand to lose on the newcomer.

So, in the early stages we really should be laying as close to 100% as possible as many runners as we can, so if they put someone new in they will automatically be winning whatever the amount is that your lays are higher than your back bets. If that makes sense?
    Punter likes this.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

For example, say hypothetically there were 10 housemates and you could lay them all at 10.0, you lay them all £100 at that price and your book is £0 profit/loss on every runner, but if a new person is added then they become a winner for £1,000.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Nadia's price has gone higher as she is evens fav for the next eviction.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've not gone down the exchange route, just a few small punts. I've already lost a tenner on O'Neal, had a small punt on Hopkins but only a fiver @ 13/8. I'm quids in if Cami Lee wins it, got her e.w and top woman too but odds suggest i've got no chance there.
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

It appears I was right to bank on Chegwin shortening up, that's enabled me to improve my book - a profit looks guaranteed unless I have a complete fuck-up. He's clear fav now and I reckon he'll be odds-on soon.

Since my last post on here I've been more disciplined in the times at which I've traded and it's worked very well.

cbb.jpg
    Punter likes this.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Ohhh looking good dude
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Seen :thumb
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cami Lee and Kavana favourites to go next but i wouldn't be surprised if its Michelle Visage @ 5/1 or even Hopkins @ 20/1.
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Late money on Betfair for Cami Li to be exicted, 2.4 in to 1.93 since tonight's show started. The money has proved spot on in these markets so far, someone is obviously 'in the know'.
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

1.21 now - what a fucking joke. Insider trading is illegal for a reason :mad:
    Punter likes this.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

After tonight's show, Perez Hilton has been smashed in to 5.3. Cheggers and Katie Price have drifted alarmingly.

These were the 3 who were up against Cami Li in the live eviction so it's pretty obvious that whoever was privy to the voting results and knew Cami was going, also can see that Hilton has performed far better than Chegwin and Price in the same poll - therefore backing Hilton and Hopkins against the two who have gone weak.

A bit of a farce really.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Or maybe I'm just being paranoid 'cos me book's GONE TO FUCKING SHIT!!!! :banghead :cry :duh :ohwell :lookaround :grr :hissyfit :spaz