1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Challenge cup final betting 25th August

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Aug 24, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Challenge Cup
    Match Betting
    25 Aug 14:30 UK Warrington v Leeds 4/11 20/1 12/5

I've not been watching much rugby league this year due to work commitments but Leeds 12/5 in a Challenge Cup final surely has to be the bet of the weekend.
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Im going obviously, going to london tomorrow to meet my father and going with my m8 again, if i rememeber ill post in the morning in more detail but i have been out on the lash. We should not be that price at all even with McGuire out, this is the same side we went to there place in the play off semi's last year with no chance of hell and beat them. Amazing price i just hope we finally win the cup its been a long time, 3rd time lucky i hope :crossfingers
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck Yorkie.
    Warrington have been undone quite a few times this season by lessser sides than Leeds, If Leeds turn up on the day like I think they will do; then that has to be a cracking price.
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Have to be a quick one here, What we need is to start off for the first 20 minutes attacking like we did against Wigan in the Semi's . We cant fall behind or let Warrington go 20 ahead like we did Wigan last year, Mcguire is a huge blow for us. If we win it i think Sinfield 9/1 With william hill for the lance todd trophy could be a cracking bet as well. He could potential win us the game with a last minute kick and take it, He's also got numerous man of the match's awards for his leadership skills.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wire by 6-10 for me. Would expect Leeds to keep it close, but the loss of McGuire, just tips things in Warrington favour. Gone with a few other bets as well -

LANCE TODD TROPHY WINNER -

BEN JONES BISHOP ( Leeds ) @ 28/1
    CHRIS HILL ( Warrington ) @ 33's

FIRST TRYSCORER -

STEVIE WARD ( Leeds ) @ 20's
    CHRIS HILL ( Warrington ) @ 40's

LAST TRYSCORER -

KYLIE LEULUAI ( Leeds ) @ 40's

ANYTIME TRYSCORER -

DARRYL GRIFFIN ( Leeds ) @ 8's.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Leeds did ok up until half time but even then the h/t scoreline flattered them, Warrington came out after the break and just blew Leeds away.