1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 06-14th March

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Mar 5, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    06 Mar 19:45 UK Arsenal v AC Milan 2.15 3.25 2.90
    06 Mar 19:45 UK Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg 1.57 3.50 5.00
    07 Mar 19:45 UK Barcelona v Bayer Leverkusen 1.11 7.00 13.00
    07 Mar 19:45 UK APOEL Nicosia v Lyon 3.00 3.00 2.20
    13 Mar 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Basel 1.17 6.00 11.00
    13 Mar 19:45 UK Inter Milan v Marseille 2.00 3.00 3.50
    14 Mar 19:45 UK Real Madrid v CSKA Moscow 1.11 7.00 13.00
    14 Mar 19:45 UK Chelsea v Napoli 1.67 3.75 4.00

Odds William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Arsenal look a half decent price on current form and considering they cannae do nothing else but go for jugular, can't see Milan doing anything else apart from sitting back and trying to catch Arsenal on the counter.
    Can't see Arsenal qualifying but they must be good for a couple of goals and with it being the Champs league I can't see Wenger resting key players from the off.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Well what a cracking first half that was, just a pity Arsenal ran out of puff in the second , two gullt edge misses in second half for both teams which evened the half out but overall Arsenal can count themselves very unlucky.
    Great game though.
  4. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Arsenal in the last 15 minutes looked clueless to me i cant reemember them actually putting people in the box and just pumping it in i would of near the end were unlucky though the 1.02 backers pre match on milan to qualify would of been bricking it
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Price of commas gone up again, has it?
  6. Yorkieacer

Yes i dont do grammar i didnt realise everyone in the world has to use proper grammar on a internet forum
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Fuck me RC, remind me never to ask you to edit any of my work :lol
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Give over Swoop, there's a world of difference between someone making an effort to write properly and making the odd mistake and someone who just can't even be arsed to put in a few commas. That post of Yorkie's is near enough unreadable.

Grammar? We're talking about a few commas and full stops FFS, not prepositional phrases or clause syntax.

Theideaofpostingonaninternetforumisthatotherpeoplecanreadwhatyouresayingwellasyouobviouslydontseemtocarewhetherpeoplecanactuallyreadyourpostsornotwemightaswelljustdoawaywithspacestoonevermindcommasandfullstopsandthelikemightntwe
  9. Yorkieacer

tbh if people cant read the comment you quoted then there a bit of a spastic which insults spastics