1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 14th-22nd February 2017

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Feb 13, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Great game going on in Paris, PSG are absolutely all over Barça. 3-0, and should really be more.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

You think they have a chance of pulling it round RC? suppose they have the players but you just can't see PSG not scoring, should be another cracking game nevertheless as Barca go for it.
    Pity the same can't be said about Arsenal, they're out, 2nd legs a dead rubber.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Don't fancy their chances of turning it around Slick, although you never know. As you say, they've got to go for it though, which should give PSG chances. If they can take just 1 that should be an end to it, as Barça would then need 6.
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

After seeing PSG performance against Barca , the price of 5/1 for a Monaco win is very tempting .
    Monaco top of the league ,PSG second , Monaco scoring for fun , drew 1-1 @ PSG last week in January.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Went last night and what a fcuking game, with that and the win against Barca I've told Moans it's not always like this you know:lol
    Last nights match had everything, loads of goals, shit defending, great attacking, shit reffing, coming back from behind twice, penalty save at a crucial moment etc etc, I need to watch the highlights later because I've still not took it all in.