1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 16th - 17th April 2019

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 13, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (02:01 on 13/04/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Come on CITY!!, These cheeky cockeneee's ain't want they used to be....

3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Can't see Man U getting a result tonight but i did say the exact same thing v PSG.

Barcelona haven't conceded 3 goals at home for ages so if they score it looks game over.

Juvy v Ajax could be a cracker. Ajax were the better team first leg and if they come out fighting and score early then this could end up 4-4 or something ridiculous like that.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Pretty much spot on with Ajax Keggers, they are a cracking young team and got a brilliant result tonight once more as they did against Madrid.

It's a shame they'll probably get ripped apart this summer as Monaco did a couple of seasons ago.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Poor showing from Man U and that's not taking the piss as I wanted them to get through to the semis because they would give Liverpool a more physical game, They need to get rid of Pogba asap while he's still worth a tenner, Woodward must be feeling how I feel having bought Bitcoin for top dollar lol.

I can see Notre Dame being rebuilt before this team.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Saying that it wouldn't surprise me them handing the title to Liverpool in the derby next week should we beat Spurs at the weekend.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'm drained, watching football can seriously damage your health lol.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What a game. what a way to lose a tie. Feel for you Slick.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Aye but I always had a feeling not getting an away goal would come back to haunt us, plus we were far too negative in the first leg, Pep does like to tinker in Europe.

I've no complaints as the two VAR decisions were probably right, I wish Spurs all the best in the next round.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Some game that, unbelievable.
    Not sure about it being Peps fault in the first leg, i'd say more Aguero's. Either way it was cruel on City and i'm sure you'd of gone on to win it, but well done Spurs.
    I can see you walloping them tomorrow, now.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Hope so as we need to concentrate on the league now but that brings pressure itself.
    Wouldn't at all be surprised to see up wallop Spurs only for United to hand you the title on Wednesday.
    From the off I've fancied Liverpool for the title this year and us to do well in the CL but this weeks results have threw a spanner in the work as It's Liverpool now who have to contend with the extra workload of two games a week.

Saying that if you include the midweek game against United I suppose Liverpool will only have one extra game compared to City from now until the end of the season.

What would you rather take Punt? Prem title or CL.
    You're gonna say both aren't you:lol
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol i dont think we'll win either if i'm being honest, but if i had the choice it's an easy one, the league, all day long.

I just want to see one more league title before i die lol. It would make me feel like i've got a bit of my youth back. I'd cry like a baby for a week if i'm being honest lol.
    I wont be too sad if we dont though, it's been a fantastic season and it'll be a fantastic season next season too. Our fans are happy, loud and proud, despite no title for 29 yrs
    It's just a shame that City are about because they've been bloody awesome, brilliant to watch, a fantastic team.

I work with a couple of big Utd fans and the banter has been quite good (based on the fact that they're shitting it) lol

I've asked them which one they'd rather take, if it had to be Liverpool winning the League or City winning the quadruple. Both begrudgingly took the City quadruple!
    I also asked them if Utd were guaranteed of winning the CL if Liverpool were guaranteed of winning the prem would they take it. Both said no to that too!
  13. slick

slick Administrator

There's defiantly two types of United fan, those from outside of Manchester and those from within it, you'll even find them arguing with each other on their own United forums.

You'll find most see their closest rival as being Liverpool within both groups but lots of those from Manchester see City as their closest rivals. especially from Salford where the majority of their Manchester support is from albeit Salford being a City on it's own and not in Manchester but there again neither is Old Trafford.

The Liverpool over City thing is United shitting their pants over the fact Liverpool could overtake their 20 titles, it's as blinkered as that, should the day ever come some other team will be threatening that you'll see them change course and go after them.

At the moment every United fan I know (and I know a lot family included) are praying for City to win the title, even hoping we'll beat them in the derby lol, for the time being they'll suck upto City but it's through gritted teeth, this is their absolute nightmare because their two biggest rivals are divvying up the spoils and they are trying to be as nice as pie about it.

I say fcuk em, they are the biggest hypocrites and gob shites put on the planet and only too willing to take the piss and look down through their nose at anybody else, if they were to be successful next year you'd see them change back again like flicking on a switch, they're the most one tracked ignorant up their own arse fans you'll ever meet.

City and Liverpool are developing a bit of rivalry and hatred but it's nothing compared to what City have had to put up with for years from them cunts, If City don't win it then there's nothing better than seeing Liverpool lift the title knowing it's a bigger kick in the teeth to them.

Your last sentence of....
    '
    I've asked them which one they'd rather take, if it had to be Liverpool winning the League or City winning the quadruple. Both begrudgingly took the City quadruple!
    I also asked them if Utd were guaranteed of winning the CL if Liverpool were guaranteed of winning the prem would they take it. Both said no to that too!'

Shows they are out of towners lol.
    City winning the Quad is a quest they'd never achieve and if they did it would never be like the first one to do it, just like anyone getting a treble, it's theirs and always will be because they did it first.

As for winning the CL and you's winning the Prem, I don't know of any United fans in Manchester who wouldn't take that, They'd bite your hand off at the moment.
    I'm sure even Howson would take that.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Punter likes this.