1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 27th - 28th November 2018

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Nov 21, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 3.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (20:31 on 21/11/2018) and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm surprised how short Liverpool are. With Mdappe and Neymar possibly injured I though there could be some value but was hoping for 7/2 but I'm way out.

Inter Milan (double chance) might be worth a dabble as they'll try a not lose in a typical italian way
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Roma look half decent odds too on the back of Madrids current form, they look half the team they were without Ronaldo.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've taken some first half correct scores in the games at PSG and Spurs. I think there will goals.
    Spurs know what they need from the off and will leave themselves short at the back and i fear PSG could punish us early.
    Backed 2-0, 2-1,1-2, 2-2 and Any Unquoted, with the minimum stakes, on both games, Betfair.

I'm also chancing an upset at Napoli.
    Credsvnnza Zebedeedoodah (or Red Star as i prefer to call them) are bottom but can still qualify. If they can get something here, the atmosphere at home is pretty awesome and worth a goal in the last group game.
    Probably unlikely, but they gave us a game and they have an outside chance. Minimum stake on the draw @ 9.2 and the win @ 28
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Cracking match PSG v Pool, how Milners not been booked yet for his Neymar hatchet jobs I don't know lol
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Saying that I don't know how Verati's still on the pitch either.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Glad i couldn't watch. Got 17/1 about us losing 2-1 at Ht. I was way off with the other two games

Some game at Villa mind
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Punt.