1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 2nd&3rd October

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by ONEDUNME, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

02 Oct 17:00 UK Spartak Moscow v Celtic 1/2 16/5 11/2
    02 Oct 19:45 UK Benfica v Barcelona 5/1 11/4 6/10
    02 Oct 19:45 UK Valencia v Lille 4/6 14/5 9/2 + 101 Bets
    02 Oct 19:45 UK Juventus v Shakhtar Donetsk 11/20 3/1 5/1
    02 Oct 19:45 UK Galatasaray v Braga 17/20 12/5 10/3
    02 Oct 19:45 UK CFR Cluj v Man Utd 9/2 5/2 4/6
    02 Oct 19:45 UK Nordsjaelland v Chelsea 8/1 7/2 4/11
    02 Oct 19:45 UK BATE Borisov v Bayern Munich 15/2 19/5 4/11
    03 Oct 17:00 UK Zenit St Petersburg v AC Milan 23/20 9/4 5/2
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Man City v Borussia Dortmund 10/11 12/5 3/1
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Arsenal v Olympiacos 4/11 7/2 8/1
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Porto v Paris Saint-Germain 13/10 11/5 11/5
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Anderlecht v Malaga 21/10 21/10 7/5
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Dynamo Kiev v Dinamo Zagreb 4/9 3/1 7/1
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Schalke 04 v Montpellier 4/7 11/4 5/1
    03 Oct 19:45 UK Ajax v Real Madrid 7/1 3/1 4/9

Odds from William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nothing really jumping off the page is there, PSG maybe worth a flutter considering the quality players they have brought in but maybe not as away wins in European comps are nearly impossible to predict.
    Galatasaray look a bit large too considering the display they put in at Old Trafford and Braga getting beat at home by a Cluj, who I hear you say..exactly! unless your a Chelsea fan.

City at home could also be worth a dabble, City shown some of last years form against Fulham at the weekend and will be looking to bounce back after so nearly beating RM , it won't be easy as it never is against any German side but I have feeling City will be up for this and nick it by the odd goal:crossfingers .
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

You wouldn't want to back Milan in their current form at Zenit...... that might be one for the Swimming against the Tide thread
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I promise not to keep banging on about how Cluj are underrated but I have to point out that the 1.75 with a goal on the asian handicap has got to be considered. No doubt Fergie will play the usual under strength team in the same cocky attitude that saw them fail so miserably in both the european competitions last year. To be honest, it wouldn't make any difference to me if he turned his best team out. This is a bet for me.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree on Cluj. They are a decent enough outfit.

I'm on Chelsea (-1) @ 10/11 on the asian. They blew a 2 goal lead v Juvy last time and they'll be looking for 3 points tonight.

Lampard returns which is a boost. Moses done ok v Arsenal which gives them the opportunity to leave Hazard on the bench.

I dont think they'll hammer them so knowing stake refunded for a one goal victoy gives me the extra comfort as i expected it to be -1.5 tbh
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Im only saying...Ok- ONLY SAYING..............

I know fuck all about Cluj...but didn't Braga have 35 shots on goal against them?

Come ON CLUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

If they win tonight Im ordering a shirt!
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Er,no idea what colour they are.

hope its not fucking Green .....

or Yellow.......

A nice plain white one with some discreet embroidery would be nice
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

wow,only just looked at all the scores...had no idea Clug were winning......
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I watched most of that game and, as is often the case, the statistics are misleading. Cluj were the better team for much of the game but you know what's going to happen when the underdogs are 2-0 up away from home, they are going to give possession to the other team and defend deep. If anything, Cluj should have been 3-0 up before half time and, to answer your question, no - there's no way Braga had 35 shots on goal in that game.
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Yeah,I thought 35 must be wrong,lol.

However Im reasonably sure i read that in a new betting magazine that is given away free in the Evening Standard.

Perhaps Braga are also underrrated!?
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Braga used to play some good football, I'm not sure what how they're doing in their league right now but they defended like a pub team the other week. They're leading Galatasaray 1-0 as we speak so they can't be that bad. Not an easy place to go to.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If you'd bet on the underdog to score first in every champions league game so far you'd be fuckin quids in.
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Braga did have over 30 attempts on goal.

Chelsea left it late and the histiry books only publish the score and 4-0 flattered them
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuking Euro qualifying leagues are just a bleeding lottery aren't they, at least my Celtic, Bate double came in as expected:wasnme
  16. mijosim

mijosim Member

Will take City today.I dont like them,at least Mancini and his tactic.But they are playing home and individual quality is on their side for sure.Dortmund playing much better for the eye but they arent good in Europe.They are weaker this season ,simply dont have Kagava.Reus is there but it isnt same thing.Defense isnt good as before also.
    Odds are very good IMO.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I took "shots on goal" to mean shots that were actually going in the direction of the goal. They had nowhere near 30
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Any chance you could help us all improve our punting by giving a weekly

ODMs "Official" Shots on Goal table

Cheers:thumb
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No - fuck off