1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 2nd&3rd October

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by ONEDUNME, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

To me "shots on goal" means shots on target, otherwise they aren't fucking shots on goal are they? They are shots on the roof or shots on the programme salesman. Just take it from me that Cluj were by far the better team and they will shock plenty of other teams (as they did United) and punters in the next couple of years.
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Yeah,they should just say "shots".

As in Braga had 38 shots.
    Kegman likes this.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well my bet on City to win the Champions League is not looking too rosy. After a great performance against Madrid, Dortmund are proving to be a very, very decent team. Might be the Europa League again I fear.:frown
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

....and there we go, one nil down. I'm getting to be like some kind of fucking prophet just lately:frown
  5. slick

slick Administrator

We were very lucky tonight, I thought we may have lined up like we did against Fulham with Barry playing allowing yaya to go forward but Nasri upset the applecart,take nothing away from Dortmund though as they looked a class outfit and it could have been a cricket score had Hart not been in nets.
    Phew that was painful viewing.
  6. mijosim

mijosim Member

I am glad i lost.Simply ,Dortmund deserved everything.They played with passion and no fear.Hart was amazing but Dortmund have always tons of chances and miss plenty of them.Simply they dont have good attacker.Lewandowski isnt more than average.He needs numerous chances to score.I hoped they will get one quality striker before start of this season.Everything would be even better.Hope Dortmund will win at home.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Dortmund were certainly the better side from what I saw (and I didn't see it all), They pressed well and played some nice football. Ironically, the goal wasn't from that nice football but from a cock up when City outnumbered the Dortmund players in their half and failed to play the ball out.

Hart was brilliant. He made at least two world class saves against Madrid which were largely overshadowed by their late goal and he added a few more to that tally tonight.

I'm looking forward to the rematch already. I was going to say, you'd think it would decide who qualifies and who doesn't but I've just checked the fixtures and it's the last game of the group so it almost certainly will:lol. Tuesday 4th December - what a game to savour!