1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 3rd/4th & 10th/11th April 2018

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Mar 28, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (22:02 on 28/03/2018) and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Some cracking ties especially Juvy v Real and Liverpool v Man City - glad we've got one on Tues and one on Wed as I would have been gutted if they were both on the same night - both tough to call so might have a double on both ending up draws.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm confident City will qualify over the two legs but at odds of 1.44 I'll not bet

What I might do is see if Liverpool can get a decent result at home and then see what the odds on City qualifying are then.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

It depends what Liverpool turns up. If it is the team that has been banging goals in for fun and playing fantastic football then they'v definately got a chance but if it the same sort if performance like against Man Utd recently then City will win easy.
    Punter likes this.
  5. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Scouring through the Juve/Real match I liked the look of this bet,time of the first goal brackets 41-50 (7s), 51-60 (14s) , 61-70 (16s) 1pt on each.

Bayern Munich have conceded in all their away games so far in the champions league this season.
    BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @ 10/11 2pts.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've gone off the idea that Liverpool can get any sort of result here tonight. I'll even call Loris Karius to have a mare of a game.

City wont be fazed by the atmosphere, they'll know what to expect and it's hard to see either team sitting back. I think there's a good possibility that a place in the semi final could be settled in the first half tonight.

Using Ladbrokes Boosts....

1st half score...

0-2 @ 14/1
    1-2 @ 22/1
    0-3 @ 60/1
    1-3 @ 90/1
    2-3 @ 200/1
    0-4 @ 250/1
    1-4 @ 250/1
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

At least you got that bit right
    Kegman likes this.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Wow - never saw that coming. A chance yes but to pump them 3-0 but more importantly was to limit City to fuck all chances was really impressive - not pretty towards end but impressive.

Linesmen defo had red tinted glasses on but those breaks will even themselve up over the season.

What about Ronaldos strike last night ? Another - wow
    slick and Punter like this.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Voodoo. It's all about the Voodoo.
    slick likes this.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

But do they even themselves up over two games? No. Two wrong offside decisions in a CL quarter final dont equate to a lucky penalty in the last game if an already won final league game.

I’m not blaming theofficials as theu were both so close but VAR would have reversed both of them i reckon and we would be looking at a totally different 2nd leg.

Liverpool deserved to win for their first 25 minute display alone but it was never a 3-0 worthy win
    slick and Punter like this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ronaldo and Messi, how lucky are we?

It's only half time. City are now @ 22.00 to lift the CL with Unibet and 888 Sport. I'm going for either Voodoo or profit here.
    If City overturn this tie then they'll almost certainly go on to win it. They're not bad outsiders tbf.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I fcuking knew Punter would be about tonight:lol

Well I did tell Beamer I fancied Liverpool to win 2-1 but didn't expect that.#
    No excuses from me about the offsides or Pen that never was, we were schooled and Liverpool out citied us, could talk for ages about Peps wrong tactics and selections but I won't because as usual we didn't deserve to win at Anfield.

It was critical we got an away goal after going 3 down but we ended up playing like we were 3 up so deserve fcuk all, that away goal would have given us a lifeline but it didn't happen and we are out, good luck in the semis Punt because we ain't going to score 3 or 4 against you to nil.

I'll just have to be satisfied with hopefully a league and cup double which I would have bitten your hand off for at the beginning of the season.

Be Interesting now to see what team we put out against United at the weekend because after tonights performance I wouldn't be resting any of them.
    Punter likes this.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Ronaldo goal was a cracker, I still think Trevor Sinclairs was the best I've ever seen though, sure we've done this convo before about over head kicks in the past before last nights goal.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sinclairs was a cracker but Zlatans against England for me.

It's only half time, Slick. Believe.
    That 22 @ Unibet and 888 Sport already gone. 16/1 still big.

You wont get unsettled on the coach this time. You'll want revenge and play like Premier League Champions. No way is this tie over yet.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Thought you might have saved that reception for United so they wouldn't be able to park the bus lol.

Forgot about Zlatans, do friendlies count? or was it even a real overhead kick?
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sinclairs was the best. Ball coming from rhat angle and at that pace. 999 times out of 1000 it would have either ended up in the stands or he’s have missed it altogether.

Brilliant goal
  17. slick

slick Administrator

scouse.jpg
    rcgills and Punter like this.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 2.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:22 on 09/04/2018) and subject to change.
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Liverpool have had their luck in Champions League before mind. The goal that never was a fucking goal v Chelsea. Also coming back v AC. I had a big bet on AC as I thought they were a penalty kick and at half time they were. Not that I'm bitter. Cunts.

Anyhow - i hope tonights a cracker. I'v done a couple of quid on Liverpool 3-0 at 66/1 for interest. Also 4-1 City.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol it was well over the line! And even if it wasn't it was a penalty and the keeper sent off!